Deadline Day - What Surprises Will It Bring?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby metalhead » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Greavesie wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Dundalk wrote:I have heard on good authority that we have a fantastic 13 year old at the academy. He has scored 63 goals in 10 games for the under 14s and he is set to partner Torres in next game away to Birmingham

any youtube video to see what the kid is all about? ???

:wwww

I'm not even going to dare type that into youtube

oh wow! :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 am

The club have the audacity to say on the offal we will sign Honda in January, dont feckin patronise us  :no

No doubt some gobsh!tes on the Offal forum will fall for these lies and PR bullsh!t.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby In and Out » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:59 am

woof woof ! wrote:Yesterday was reminiscent of the last minute Xmas shopping panic . You know the feeling, very late in the evening, xmas eve, and you remember you forgot to buy the mother in law a present. You leg it down to the shops just in time to see them close, so you bounce from one petrol station to another vainly searching for something "special" but in the end all your left with is a decision on whether she'd prefer a can of Pringles or a Spark plug  :(

And then you discover you've left your wallet at home    :sniffle .

:D

I usually end up in the nearest pub when doing that, and ring me sister or me missus to get the pressie.
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby ironman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Lee J wrote:
ironman wrote:After the man city game,, i really cant believe what im hearing,,,,, weres the pace in our team without Nando??? please can we start talking realistically? ??? so< Poulsen,, lucas,, Merelies,, all holding midfielders,, joe cole in the hole then??? what about the wingers??? oh,, thats right,, we havnt had one from john barnes at his best,,, the best teams have threats with pace.. end of story,, Maloud?? even Anelka who plays wide for chelsea,, Nani for utd,, giggs still does his tricks from wide,, Valencia,, pace,, go ahead,, tell me were were gonna get in behind and balls in the box? ??? cant wait for this one..

nothing we could tell you would be any good anyway - you'll pick holes in it regardless.  :oops:

great response,, im educated by what u think i said wrong... am i not allowed my opinion? ??? its up for debate,, thats why i joined our forums mate...
ironman

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill