Charlie adam

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby we all dream... » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 pm

brentd4 wrote:its a joke lets hope adam plays brilliant to the end and leaves to come here in the summer with some dignity, the whole footballing world must be disgusted at how hes been treated

Not one bit.

If Chelsea only offered 30mil would you expect us to cave in so that our player gets what he wants? No you wouldn't, you'd expect us to make Torres stay unless they were to meet our valuation. Why should Blackpool?
Last edited by we all dream... on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Scottbot wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:feel sorry for the lad tbh.it was his dream move and he absolutely looked gutted.
what do blackpool honestly expect?a way over inflated price for a lad they payed 500k for and reluctantly at that.
all oyston seems to care about is how much we got for torres not the welfare of his player:(

The welfare of the player!? Oh come one, if one of our best players wants to leave do we give a stuff about their welfare and what they want? Bollo...x do we, we say the player has a contract and he should honour it and that the club comes first. Why should Blackpool be any different?

yeah look how we faired out with torres.
was he not important to the team?.he wanted out he got out.the club didnt deny him his supposed dream move.
so what we got 50mil for him and that was because it was in his contract.if no such clause existed we would have got far less and prob less than twice what we paid for him.
obviously lfc gave a sh1t about the player to let him go rather than have him stay when he didnt want to.

id say adams contract isnt worth a sh1t at blackpool and one player isnt going to make the difference whether they stay up or not.
how many players do you recall that have honoured their contracts till the end?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm

he's their player and they are right to turn down any bid they see fit. Clearly, they want to stay in the Premier league and selling their best player wasn't seen as the best way forward.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

i understand 100% why they have not let him go, but i think its bad for Adam, he got to pick himself up from this.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Waldo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

7_Kewell wrote:he's their player and they are right to turn down any bid they see fit. Clearly, they want to stay in the Premier league and selling their best player wasn't seen as the best way forward.

deal might still be on
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Waldo wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:he's their player and they are right to turn down any bid they see fit. Clearly, they want to stay in the Premier league and selling their best player wasn't seen as the best way forward.

deal might still be on

No way, its 10:48
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Waldo wrote:

deal might still be on

the lad's gone home for the night. It's off
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 pm

your right kewell and im not disputing that.
all im saying is that they have a seriously unhappy player on their books and could have given him the move for 12 times what they paid.
he's not going to keep them up on his own.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 pm

I hope the Mwanckers dont put in a bid.....

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 4ORDY » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Spurs in for Adam :(
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."
4ORDY

Postby kawaton » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:I hope the Mwanckers dont put in a bid.....

spurs have tho
kawaton

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm

looks like spurs will pip us for him now anyway:(
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:feel sorry for the lad tbh.it was his dream move and he absolutely looked gutted.
what do blackpool honestly expect?a way over inflated price for a lad they payed 500k for and reluctantly at that.
all oyston seems to care about is how much we got for torres not the welfare of his player:(

The welfare of the player!? Oh come one, if one of our best players wants to leave do we give a stuff about their welfare and what they want? Bollo...x do we, we say the player has a contract and he should honour it and that the club comes first. Why should Blackpool be any different?

yeah look how we faired out with torres.
was he not important to the team?.he wanted out he got out.the club didnt deny him his supposed dream move.
so what we got 50mil for him and that was because it was in his contract.if no such clause existed we would have got far less and prob less than twice what we paid for him.
obviously lfc gave a sh1t about the player to let him go rather than have him stay when he didnt want to.

id say adams contract isnt worth a sh1t at blackpool and one player isnt going to make the difference whether they stay up or not.
how many players do you recall that have honoured their contracts till the end?

I don't really see the comparison. Torres for 50 miilion compared to the 6-7 mill we're believed to have offered fo Adam.

SSN seem to think Spurs are in for him now!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Spurs have put a bid in for him now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 pm

cant see it, but harry has a different tranfer deadline to the rest. :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill