Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby metalhead » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Dundalk wrote:6.3 million plus add ons is what we offered

I think we will bid 9m for him... watch this space I can feel it :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

I think this will still go through. Charlie Adam will be a Liverpool player tomorrow.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby only me » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:

going to take a lot more than that, 10 mil i would say

Then we should give them 10 ,how can we justify paying 35 for carrol which is 10-15 more then his "fair" value and not pay 5 more for Adams..Totally no sense
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

only me wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:

Then we should give them 10 ,how can we justify paying 35 for carrol which is 10-15 more then his "fair" value and not pay 5 more for Adams..Totally no sense

agreed we should have just done it and got it over with, then maybe we could have spent the last bit of time trying to get young as well  :eyebrow
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 pm

only me wrote:
matrix wrote:hes  staying at blackpool  unless adam holds hollaway at gun point,   hollaway your a greedy cu.nt  :angry: :angry:

greedy cu.nt ??? WTF are you all whining about?? Of course Hollaway is right to hold on to his ace star ,what did we all witness just an hour ago??? We payed a fck load for a player and were payed a fck load for a ladyboy ,so why wouldn't Blackpool do the same? Stop being infentile wnkers.

If we went mad on Carrol i say lets go lunatics and do the same on Adams what does it matter at this stage?

cant be bothered debating this mate,  but yes our offer is a bit of a joke,  time running out big time   :upside:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 pm

maybe offer them spearing aswell.....like the kid but will he make it for us? probly too late in the day for that tho...
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby we all dream... » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 pm

only me wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:

I do agree but I also doubt we'd pay £12m, like they've been reported as wanting, as it's twice as much as we value him. Blackpool are right to did there heels in though.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 pm

maybe the chairman likes holding a grudge.

[url=http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Captain-Charlie-Adams-is-taking-Blackpool-to-court-following-a-dispute-over-an-unpaid-bonu
s-article614765.html]charlie adam[/url]
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby metalhead » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:I think this will still go through. Charlie Adam will be a Liverpool player tomorrow.

Tony Barrett is saying its over :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Apparently Oysten has been on talk :censored: saying it's off... they don't care about the offer, they care about satying up, which is worth much more than Charlie Adam, 40 big ones.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

well i guess we'll get to see what kind of professional adam is at least. he's going to have to keep on playing for the club he has pleaded to leave, and with the club's hopes and aspirations on his shoulders as well. lets be patient and see if and how he passes that test - then grab him on the cheap in the summer.
Last edited by andy_g on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 pm

feel sorry for the lad tbh.it was his dream move and he absolutely looked gutted.
what do blackpool honestly expect?a way over inflated price for a lad they payed 500k for and reluctantly at that.
all oyston seems to care about is how much we got for torres not the welfare of his player:(
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby brentd4 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm

its a joke lets hope adam plays brilliant to the end and leaves to come here in the summer with some dignity, the whole footballing world must be disgusted at how hes been treated
brentd4

Postby Scottbot » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm

red till i die!! wrote:feel sorry for the lad tbh.it was his dream move and he absolutely looked gutted.
what do blackpool honestly expect?a way over inflated price for a lad they payed 500k for and reluctantly at that.
all oyston seems to care about is how much we got for torres not the welfare of his player:(

The welfare of the player!? Oh come one, if one of our best players wants to leave do we give a stuff about their welfare and what they want? Bollo...x do we, we say the player has a contract and he should honour it and that the club comes first. Why should Blackpool be any different?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Scottbot wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:feel sorry for the lad tbh.it was his dream move and he absolutely looked gutted.

The welfare of the player!? Oh come one, if one of our best players wants to leave do we give a stuff about their welfare and what they want? Bollo...x do we, we say the player has a contract and he should honour it and that the club comes first. Why should Blackpool be any different?

agreed Scott

on our side we are gutted, but good on Blackpool for sticking their guns out
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill