Who is the 14 year old

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 pm

not sure how many of you know about this. it was spoken about on the monday night club a few weeks ago.

theres a 14 year old who is about to turn 15 that is so gopod that all the top premteams are trying to get him.

now we hear that he has even had a view by barcelona last week and this has upset the FA.

he is from the north of England but his name has not been used in any reports nor the club he is with now.

any info you have on him would be great as in truth its :censored: me off that no one can use his name in fear he is pushed overseas......but that looks like it could happen now anyway.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

His name is Joe Cole
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Dundalk wrote:His name is Joe Cole

wish it was, we could make money out him him then lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 29, 2011 6:07 pm

lakes10 wrote:not sure how many of you know about this. it was spoken about on the monday night club a few weeks ago.

theres a 14 year old who is about to turn 15 that is so gopod that all the top premteams are trying to get him.

now we hear that he has even had a view by barcelona last week and this has upset the FA.

he is from the north of England but his name has not been used in any reports nor the club he is with now.

any info you have on him would be great as in truth its :censored: me off that no one can use his name in fear he is pushed overseas......but that looks like it could happen now anyway.

Heard about him... his name is Potter or something along that line... Harry I believe...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 pm

maguskwt wrote:
lakes10 wrote:not sure how many of you know about this. it was spoken about on the monday night club a few weeks ago.

Heard about him... his name is Potter or something along that line... Harry I believe...

oh right yes i hear he is magic lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Ask lakes, he knows, but he cant tell us because of a superinjunction :;):
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Ask lakes, he knows, but he cant tell us because of a superinjunction :;):

see you in court  :D

a reply on another forum points he finger at kid on Sheffield Wednesday books.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

lakes10 wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:Ask lakes, he knows, but he cant tell us because of a superinjunction :;):

see you in court  :D

a reply on another forum points he finger at kid on Sheffield Wednesday books.

There are laws preventing people from fingering kids Lakes. And rightly so  :nod
burjennio

Postby tubby » Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 pm

lakes10 wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

oh right yes i hear he is magic lol

:D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion