The premiership.what a year!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 pm

just take a min and look back at this years  premiership.

there are some results that no one would have ever picked.

I posted last year that we was going to see a lot more of the smaller teams beating the bigger teams, i based this on a lot on the none english players being in the bigger teams........but i did not see a lot of the shock results coming.

It in fact has been a great year for the premiership, there has been some outstanding games.

yes we as a club have not had a great year in it but we still had the few good results and great games to think back on.

can you pick your best games of the year apart from our own games.

today Wigan   3 - 2   Arsenal was a shock result but the game its self was poor untill late in the 2nd half.

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal was a great game from the start and for me has to be up there.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby seanPaul » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 am

I think the most impressive result to me is that Liverpool can not join the top 4. Last year, they were the best rival to Man U_ the champion ( in my opinion, they deserved to win the title). And now, look at the table, where are they??? That's so shock to me :(.
seanPaul

Postby anti-hero » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 am

seanPaul wrote:I think the most impressive result to me is that Liverpool can not join the top 4. Last year, they were the best rival to Man U_ the champion ( in my opinion, they deserved to win the title). And now, look at the table, where are they??? That's so shock to me :(.

i can foretell that you might not be the most popular person around here
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 am

He didn't stick around to find out! :D

Terrible Premiership, sides surviving on laughable points tallies and deserving to all go down. Us having fourth easily attainable and yet managing somehow not to take our chances, silly draws and defeats primarily to blame. Our season can be summed up in the last game against relegated Hull when a win would have seen us finish sixth and we couldn't even manage that!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion