When manure come calling. - Give rooney hell!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby spiralstairs00 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:13 pm

I'm English, not exactly proud. I only watch internationals hoping that our boys dont get injured(sorry Milan)! But when that C**T Rooney threw down the black armband as he was subbed after dummy throwing dont tell me he didnt know what he was doing! Over paid, over rated & over weight! I hated him when he was at the toffos & now he's at manure I hate him all the more. Hopfully when manure come calling Carra'll break his legs in the first five seconds & I'll not have to steep to his level but if my dream dosent happen then I'm more than happy to steep as deep as it needs!!!! I know, its not on talking like this. He's a kid, not aware of his actions......Rubbish, do you know his family? They HATE the REDS like nothing more & there son wearing an armband for a exred legend wouyld've grated like nothing else. I believe that one of the reasons Rooney joined those wasters was because he knew what it would push our buttons. It did fatty.
spiralstairs00

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:18 pm

how can there be a topic about sick chants and then the next topic is 'give rooney hell'
contradictions anyone?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:30 pm

I'm sure you wouldn't think the same about it if went to Liverpool...

After all, you could do with him right now...

As for wishing he breaks his legs....just shows what civilised person you are!

I mean when Cisse had that terrible injury, all decent Man Utd fans said they wouldn't wish it on anyone...no matter how much they hated them!

Mind you, I gathered that you're not a decent person...

And there's already a thread like this in the Prem part of the forum...

But it seems in the forum to talk about Liverpool, you'd much prefer to talk about how much you despise Man Utd and Wayne Rooney.

You dislike him cos we played for Everton. He's a born scouser and came to play for us. Above all, he's a good player.
77-1099054247

Postby Redrider » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:43 pm

I don't think any one associated with Liverpool Football Club need waste any time even thinking about Rooney. Left alone he will ensure that he is the master of his own mis-fortune. The lad is like a moth attracted to a bright light, eventually he will 'burn out' of his own accord. Sad to say, but it's Gazza mk2, only this time with real attitude. I doubt we will see much of him on the football pitch, beyond 2008.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:50 pm

Im not interested in the little sh.it im only concerned about LFC.
Liverpool fans leave it where it is.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:10 pm

spiralstairs00 wrote:I'm English, not exactly proud. I only watch internationals hoping that our boys dont get injured(sorry Milan)! But when that C**T Rooney threw down the black armband as he was subbed after dummy throwing dont tell me he didnt know what he was doing! Over paid, over rated & over weight! I hated him when he was at the toffos & now he's at manure I hate him all the more. Hopfully when manure come calling Carra'll break his legs in the first five seconds & I'll not have to steep to his level but if my dream dosent happen then I'm more than happy to steep as deep as it needs!!!! I know, its not on talking like this. He's a kid, not aware of his actions......Rubbish, do you know his family? They HATE the REDS like nothing more & there son wearing an armband for a exred legend wouyld've grated like nothing else. I believe that one of the reasons Rooney joined those wasters was because he knew what it would push our buttons. It did fatty.

...ummm

... It's typical that as a nation we are hell bent on destroying the talent that appears once every generation, rearing it's (ungly) head ...

... why don't we like Rooney .. cos he's not an LFC red.. ?Rooney is a telented player .. but very young  .. a rough diamond learning his trade... potential to become the best Enlglish player for a while.. better then those who claim that mantle now...

... why must we always destroy the talent that is.. by our constant desire to find reasons to demean and demonise...

.. yeh we all hate the Mancs.. they hate us... but ... don't deny the talent that is...  and wishing career-ending type malice..  well what can  one say to that ...  :glare:
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:18 pm

zarababe wrote:and wishing career-ending type malice..  well what can  one say to that ...  :glare:

Especially when he wishes one of your players end his career!

If not, he is prepared to stoop that low himself or something...

Also he states "Its not on talking like this..."...if he admits that...why criticise others? ???
77-1099054247

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:42 pm

He's not a red so why would we want him to have talent?

He's a nasty little scally ******, with no brains, no sense, no intelligence and no thought for anybody but himself. He doesn't deserve respect for that mark of disrespect.

He deserves a good punch on the end of his nose and told to ****** off. I wouldn't stand for that kind of behaviour no matter how good the lad is.

I hope he breaks both of his legs and ends his career. I'm not gonna sit here and be all politically correct and make excuses for his ignorance. I wouldn't wish that on player bar him and Eric Cantona and before you start saying its because they played for united... don't bother because you know what i'll come back with.
115-1073096938

Postby zarababe » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:48 pm

stu_the_red wrote:He's not a red so why would we want him to have talent?

He's a nasty little scally ******, with no brains, no sense, no intelligence and no thought for anybody but himself.

He deserves a good punch on the end of his nose and told to ****** off.

I hope he breaks both of his legs and ends his career. I'm not gonna sit here and be all politically correct and make excuses for his ignorance.

:;):  Stu, nothing like putting it in perspective... on form again  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:50 pm

Stu the voice of reason has spoken. For any Man U fans logging in, I'd like to apologise on behalf of all the sensible......... Oh boll ocks, no I wouldn't.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:41 pm

I would not wish a career threatening leg break on anyone, not even Gary Neville!

I wish Rooney all the best and if he goes on to be a great player, fair play to him, as long as he doesn't do so to our detriment.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion