Manure, keeps going wrong

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:41 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha cryin ****** babies, you got knocked out, face it your ******, and never gona win it again :D

Man Utd call for European revamp 

United were dumped out of the competition by AC Milan
Manchester United want the format of the Champions League changed to help more big clubs reach the last eight.
United lost in the first knockout stage this season, as did Real Madrid, Barcelona and holders Porto.

United chief executive David Gill said: "At the moment we effectively have a random draw after the group stage.

"Maybe we should use a system where the holders are rated number one and they play the 16th ranked team, number two versus 15, and so on."

You can't afford to have Real Madrid and Manchester United going out in the last 16

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger

Gill is concerned that the competition will lose some of its pulling power if the 'glamour' clubs go out early.

He added: "It's not good for the big clubs, not good for TV and sponsors if there are no Spanish clubs in the quarter-finals.

"When the draw for the group stage is made, each club's co-efficient is used.

"Given it is unlikely we will ever go back to a situation of having two group stages, maybe we should use a system during the knock-out phase that also reflects the rankings.

"AC Milan were discussing this before we played them, so it is not a knee-jerk reaction."

Well if this isn't trying to make their European pathway easier then i don't know what is  :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:42 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:"AC Milan were discussing this before we played them, so it is not a knee-jerk reaction."

Sure it isn't, fu**king bitter shower of ape-imitating to$$ers.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:43 pm

Its just because us and Chelsea are still in and there not, trying to say we are not big clubs, my @rse. Weve only won it 4 times :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:30 pm

apparently they have a couple of reserve sides, and as a cost cutting exercise their getting rid of one of them.
`downsizing` they`re calling it.
hmmmm tightening of the belts it seems down the east lancs road.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:50 pm

They have no transfer budget have they if I'm not mistaken?  That tw@t Rooney ate it all up. :D :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:53 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:They have no transfer budget have they if I'm not mistaken?  That tw@t Rooney ate it all up. :D :laugh:

Yer and they have to give the BS 10 mill at the end of the season :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:55 pm

Just out of interest using Gill's proposed "seeding" of the group winners and runners up. If I'm not mistaken United finished second in their group so thats 9th seeds at best for them ........??? So exactly what the feck is he on about !!!! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:58 pm

Dalglish wrote:Just out of interest using Gill's proposed "seeding" of the group winners and runners up. If I'm not mistaken United finished second in their group so thats 9th seeds at best for them ........??? So exactly what the feck is he on about !!!! :D

hes talkin out his ******, and UEFA have said they are a laughin stock to sugest such a thing LMFAO :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:21 am

UEFA have discovered what we have known all along. :D

United never cease to amaze me . Not content with having by far the largest ground in the Prem and the increased revenue that creates, a merchandising team with no morals or ethics and the FA so far up their ****** they now want UEFA to change the rules so they can compete. TRY playing better than the opposition then if you want to compete you sad ****** !  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:44 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:They have no transfer budget have they if I'm not mistaken?  That tw@t Rooney ate it all up. :D :laugh:

:laugh: before or after all the Mars Bars   ???   :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:53 pm

pies :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous