Utd this season

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby HistoryGirl » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 pm

As a Liverpool fan I am gaining a huge amount of entertainment and laughter watching man u fail miserably this season. They lost again tonight 2-0 and yet see fit to give Rooney a 300k a week contact when he hasn't played well consistently for at least 2 years. Moyes hasn't a clue loving it.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:04 am

Lovin' it too.

300k a week for Rooney says everything. He dosent even want to be there. I remember reading a quote the last time he wanted to leave:

"Rooney dosen't do loyalty. Ask Everton. Ask Man U. Ask his wife!"
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 am

If I was Moyes I'd be really concerned about that performance, going by the lack of effort and urgency it looks like he may have lost the dressing room. The whole team right across the board just looked ambivalent.
Apparently Van Persie has said one or two things in a post match interview with Dutch telly as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 am

.    Moyes's record-breaking season

.    United lose to Olympiakos for the first time after winning the four previous meetings
.    Stoke earn first win over Man Utd since 1984
.    Swansea win at Old Trafford for the first time
.    Newcastle win at Man Utd for first time since 1972
.    Everton achieve same feat for first time since 1992
.    West Brom win at Old Trafford for first time since 1978

:laugh:

from Red Cafe, one of the Man U "fan" forums.

I'd take benitez over Moyes - that's how desperate I am in wanting Moyes out

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:25 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Feb 26th, '14, 00:18 wrote:If I was Moyes I'd be really concerned about that performance, going by the lack of effort and urgency it looks like he may have lost the dressing room. The whole team right across the board just looked ambivalent.
Apparently Van Persie has said one or two things in a post match interview with Dutch telly as well.

What he said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... blank.html

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Bermenstein » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:05 pm

He is wrecking them too quickly. He could mess the whole thing up and get sacked.
If it's to be, let's hope it's after our visit to old Trafford after we hopefully stuff em.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Bermenstein » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 pm wrote:He is wrecking them too quickly. He could mess the whole thing up and get sacked.
If it's to be, let's hope it's after our visit to old Trafford after we hopefully stuff em.

Yes his sacking now would be a disaster

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:04 pm

We should petition to the United board to keep him in his job, but they'd probably think we were taking the p*ss. How could we make it clear we're serious?
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Santa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Mission is well underway David...our inside intel have reported no sign of any suspicion as to your true mission so you're hereby ordered to carry on the mission as if nothing happened. Make sure they missed out of Champions League next season which will cost them at least £50M, plus a huge salaries on all their aging stars and coupled with their huge debt repayment, it is imperative for you to continue this critical mission for another 6 more months and your mission to bankrupt the club will be fully accomplished!

Sincerely,
M
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Looks like Moyes has ruined their season bad enough that he won't be manager again next season.  (if he even sees out the next week or 2).

Like or not, they still have good players for now at least.  Any manager worth his salt would do a better job than Moyes has.  They'll be back next year.  Maybe not winning trophies every season but at least competing.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Moyes isn't a bad manager, but he's hopelessly out of his depth at Manure.

At Everton he was never under pressure to perform and mid-table was his forte, with the occasional jump into the top 4 or 5. I do think he'll keep his job for another 6 months ( :D ) but he'll be gone by Christmas. Hopefully he'll waste more money and drag them down further...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 am

Reports suggest Man U are prepared to spend up to £200 million on transfers in the summer .  Moyes will be given until the end of this season then a decision will be made on whether he'll be the man who'll get to spend it.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm

RedAnt » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:04 pm wrote:We should petition to the United board to keep him in his job, but they'd probably think we were taking the p*ss. How could we make it clear we're serious?

There, I just started one. Nothing great, but well I tried to present some positive arguments :D

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dont-sack-moyes
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 pm

always knew that conniving toe-rag fergie was responsible for 15 odd points a season, look at them now without that influence  :laugh: i think they are 20+ pts down at this stage on last year. they will break another record this year as having been the first team to win a league and then lose it by the most the year after.
moyes is under severe pressure and as much delight as i get from seeing manure lose it then gets topped up by some of the stupid, dumb expressions he pulls with his mush. id say there is a full scale riot going on behind those eyes.
in terms of players, they have nothing much coming through the ranks and have failed to replace key players in the last few seasons. RVP has been their best signing and he now looks unhappy. his comments about players getting in his way and the one's he made earlier in the season about not signing if he knew slur was retiring makes it look like he wants out. they will have a clear out in the summer and more than likely moyes will be included in that. with any luck they will then give it to giggs.
the closer we get to the FFP surely means they cannot spend endless amounts to fix it either.
anyway by the time it took to read this post you can rest in comfort knowing that wayne rooney has just earned about £6
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:40 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm wrote:
RedAnt » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:04 pm wrote:We should petition to the United board to keep him in his job, but they'd probably think we were taking the p*ss. How could we make it clear we're serious?

There, I just started one. Nothing great, but well I tried to present some positive arguments :D

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dont-sack-moyes

no messing with you fella  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion