Tjames movement - Tom james registered company

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:21 am

Well I have decided to set up the TJAMES movement with thanks to RedBeerGoggles post a couple of hours ago.
We will have this page to arrange potential meetups and events we will have to spread the words, 'Will We Beat Blackpool TJames?' such as at Anfield or we could even put a banner in Stanley Park etc.
Whatever ideas you have or fund raisers please post them here

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:27 pm

Check the site out shortly.
jonnymac1979

Postby zackboxer » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:55 pm

Roberts wrote:Well I have decided to set up the TJAMES movement with thanks to RedBeerGoggles post a couple of hours ago.

Class !! :D  :laugh:

Got me WWBB TJAMES T-Shirt on already!  :D  :laugh:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:49 am

So has anyone come up with any ideas yet? ??? Anyone goin to wrexham next week maybe try to start somethin of there with a few banners???
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:02 pm

hmmm maybe :;): 
what u think? it needs to be arranged and some1 needs to take control!!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:30 pm

I know, alot of people (includin meself) have been sayin alot of things but theres not much goin on, as im quite new here i thought someone was gonna start somethin also there was amention from someone that there was gonna be a big annoncement soon but heard nothin there either, ill keep checkin to see if anythings gonna happen
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:11 pm

It was me - and there will be a big announcement soon.

Trust me, there are things going on which are delicate at the moment, so just be patient and you will see.  Keep the support up.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:21 pm

What I will say though, is that TJAMES will be removed from the site.  No trace of TJAMES will be left.  I think the guy is a legend and he should be thanked for bringing the cult that is "Will We Beat Blackpool?" to the world.

But I think enough is enough.  If Will We Beat Blackpool is to continue, then it will be without TJAMES as far as the website goes.  If he reads this and posts back on here that he feels differently, then so be it, he will return to the pages of WWBB. 

He can claim ownership to a thread he has started and some might say we have not treated him with the respect he deserves around here, even though that is not my responsibility. 

But the continued absence of TJAMES on this forum suggests to me he wants nothing more to do with WWBB.

Then so be it.

Will We Beat Blackpool will continue without TJAMES.  It is now a journey we must all take on our own.  Find out if We Will Beat Blackpool or not.  Whoever you meet, wherever you meet them, ask them if they know the answer to the question that haunts us all.

And like I say, watch the website for more news, trust me, I know it has been quiet lately, but it will be all go soon.
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:06 pm

Glad to hear it Jonny :D

But one thing, with out the "TJAMES" in the "will we beat blackpool" phrase, it has no meaning, u cannot I REPEAT cannot remove it!! :( otherwise it just doesn't wrk.....

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:08 pm

Dom1 wrote:Glad to hear it Jonny :D

But one thing, with out the "TJAMES" in the "will we beat blackpool" phrase, it has no meaning, u cannot I REPEAT cannot remove it!! :( otherwise it just doesn't wrk.....

Dom1

Sorry Dom, I had to do it. 

WWBB is it's own entity now, without TJAMES!!

It's time to go National.

We need to strike on TV and at Anfield.
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:10 pm

TJAMES WANT TO KNOW IF WE WILL BEAT BLACKPOOL :D  :D

u see it needs the TJAMES name......
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby zackboxer » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:18 pm

Hmmmm.....not sure about dropping the TJAMES bit Jonnymac?

Surely the question is not about will we beat Blackpool, it about whether TJAMES THINKS we'll beat Blackpool!
Only one man can answer the question once and for all and thats the legend that started all this off, TJAMES.

"Will we beat Blackpool???"  Seems a bit like "Save Chip" without Chip ?!  ???  :(
You've taken WWBB TJAMES to the next level so don't give up on Tom James now Jonny, you come too far for that!

Save TJAMES !!  :D   :love:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:36 am

can he be saved?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:42 pm

zackboxer wrote:Hmmmm.....not sure about dropping the TJAMES bit Jonnymac?

Surely the question is not about will we beat Blackpool, it about whether TJAMES THINKS we'll beat Blackpool!
Only one man can answer the question once and for all and thats the legend that started all this off, TJAMES.

"Will we beat Blackpool???"  Seems a bit like "Save Chip" without Chip ?!  ???  :(
You've taken WWBB TJAMES to the next level so don't give up on Tom James now Jonny, you come too far for that!

Save TJAMES !!  :D   :love:

cudnot have sed that any better Zack  :grinning:  thumbs up
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby supersub » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:37 pm

it looks like the whole thing is fizzleling out..there seems to be a lack of interest......the end is nigh! :(
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion