The mancs - When will their luck run out

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:30 am

Yawn yawn! what about the 7 liverpool players ? Thats 11 now the spanish have arrived :p
  Yes i believe we can win the league! Youve got to believe it and never give up. Thats whats wrong with your team -theyve gave up in belief in themselves. Ever since they allowed Vinny Jones to kick them all over wembley In 88 was it?  :oops:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:32 am

Great one-no offence-but i need a translater for your posts.
The colour doesnt help either  :suspect:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:35 am

most of your midfield is reaching the over the hill category. compare ure midfield with barca, milan or valencia - and u might see what i mean. i won't get into more controversial examples, but ur midfield isn't what it once was, with an over the hill roy keane, not as effective scholes, and a half his former self giggs. the other blokes haven't exactly set the world on fire - ronaldo is pretty good at times. i'm not saying ur ******, ur not. but yer nowhere near the best in europe anywhere but upfront the one player who can worry us is rudd over than that your a pushover how many you clear of place? :laugh: lyon most be kicking themself with laughter at this ****** scum team bring on united  :angry:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:48 am

Granted you've also had your period of dominance.., but the reality is that all such times come to an end..

Despite.. our inability to win the league... we are still top of the tree in terms of the number of domestice league championships.. won

Remember also that the predicted demise of your team is not a view shared only on this "Manc hate site".. rather the press and media have been articulating this also.. lets see what happens.. after all it is just a game of football its' not life or death.. or is it much more than that !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:54 am

who wrote that post for you eh?  :D  I wont say wot i think of your midfield but arent you getting a little bit worried about Mr Kewell? still giving him time to settle in..find his form...makes you wonder..was he a snip? or a damn good deal by Leeds  :laugh:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:56 am

well lets see who wanted him barcelona,aresnal,chelsea and oh thats right your pathetic team keane knows your teams on the fall he knows hes no longer the best but is unwilling to give up his 100k a week
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:15 am

and ? your point is?  ???
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:21 am

ok who wanted smith everton,boro,charlton who wanted cisse,barcelona,real madrid,juventus,inter milan,man scum,aresnal and chelsea sounds promising don't it why dnt u get bak to your ****** ****** of a site :angry:
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:25 am

AND WHOS SCORED MORE GOALS SO FAR?  :laugh:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:30 am

Just because some team wants one player and another doesnt ...lol  are you for real man? That is so childish .  :laugh:  Thats not even worth answering
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:51 am

Mancs, I fookin hate them.
jonnymac1979

Postby greenred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:01 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:who wrote that post for you eh?  :D  I wont say wot i think of your midfield but arent you getting a little bit worried about Mr Kewell? still giving him time to settle in..find his form...makes you wonder..was he a snip? or a damn good deal by Leeds  :laugh:

Good point.Kewell looks expensive compared to a player like Duff.Your wrong about utd though.They have possibly one of the weakest defences i have ever seen in premiership football.Keane is just a shadow of his former self and looks less and less like a leader.Silvestre is poor,O`Shea is too young,Giggs past it,Djemba Djemba rubbish,Van nistlerooy may never get back his pre-injury form,Smith and Rooney are unpredictable forces.Lets not even mention that old headcase Ferguson........Manure are finished. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:04 am

greenred wrote:
shagasaurus80 wrote:who wrote that post for you eh?  :D  I wont say wot i think of your midfield but arent you getting a little bit worried about Mr Kewell? still giving him time to settle in..find his form...makes you wonder..was he a snip? or a damn good deal by Leeds  :laugh:

Good point.Kewell looks expensive compared to a player like Duff.Your wrong about utd though.They have possibly one of the weakest defences i have ever seen in premiership football.Keane is just a shadow of his former self and looks less and less like a leader.Silvestre is poor,O`Shea is too young,Giggs past it,Djemba Djemba rubbish,Van nistlerooy may never get back his pre-injury form,Smith and Rooney are unpredictable forces.Lets not even mention that old headcase Ferguson........Manure are finished. :D

Haven't seen you for a while fella, good to see you back.
jonnymac1979

Postby greenred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:09 am

thanks mate.its good to be back.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:27 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:Just because some team wants one player and another doesnt ...lol  are you for real man? That is so childish .  :laugh:  Thats not even worth answering

I believe we have scored more goals than you have and we have a better record as well.

Liverpool
1st game: 1 goal
2nd game: 2 goals
3rd game: 0
4th game: 3
Total: 6

Manchester United:
1st game: 0
2nd game: 2
3rd game: 1
4th game: 0
5th game: 2
Total: 5

Liverpool Record:
Wins: 2
Draws: 1
Loses: 1

Manchester Record:
Wins: 1
Draws: 2
Loses: 1

So far Liverpool > Manchester United

Don't get your hopes up with Rooney, he has recieved more bookings than he has scored goals. I wouldn't be proud of that if I were you.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion