Chelsea 3 mancs 1

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 10, 2005 9:43 pm

At least we beat chelsea and they arnt even playing terry, Drogba or cech. :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue May 10, 2005 10:44 pm

I now hate Chelsea more than Manchester United, not because they won the league but the way they won it. At least the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal worked for their title where as Chelsea went out and spent 300 million pounds.

Not only that but their fans are pretty unoriginal, I've heard them sing five different songs this whole season, three they come up with against Man Utd today. And Joe Cole says Chelsea have the best fans.........

For 50 years they've been quiet and now all of a sudden they feel like they can run their mouths.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue May 10, 2005 10:48 pm

Chelsea just brushed them aside tonight didn't they?

Funny, Martin Tyler now kissing Chelsea's ar$e, listening back to his orgasmic screams of "Cantona", "Giggs" or "Hughes" over the years.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Wed May 11, 2005 2:36 am

A.B. wrote:I now hate Chelsea more than Manchester United, not because they won the league but the way they won it. At least the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal worked for their title where as Chelsea went out and spent 300 million pounds.

Not only that but their fans are pretty unoriginal, I've heard them sing five different songs this whole season, three they come up with against Man Utd today. And Joe Cole says Chelsea have the best fans.........

For 50 years they've been quiet and now all of a sudden they feel like they can run their mouths.

to be fair AB, many Chelsea fans are very good and passionate fans. Stamford Bridge used to be one of the worst away grounds in the country.

It's just with their recent winnings, and money, they are attracting the wrong type of fans, like rich suits and all that sh!te.

It's happened at all big clubs like ManU, Arsenal (Highbury the Library anyone?) and even us to a certain extent. With success comes this problem,, fortunatley Anfield can still create a great atmosphere like against Chelsea, but at league games it can be pretty quiet at times.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Wed May 11, 2005 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed May 11, 2005 6:42 am

Only thing scaring me is that Abramovic said he's ready to spend another couple of hundred millions quid this summer.
Chelski are the side along Real which I hate the most !! :angry:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 11, 2005 8:09 am

I am glad that chelsea beat the mancs I like any team that beats the mancs :buttrock and luv seeing fergies face when they get beat :eyebrow
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed May 11, 2005 8:19 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I am glad that chelsea beat the mancs I like any team that beats the mancs :buttrock and luv seeing fergies face when they get beat :eyebrow

If You love to see mancs beaten You should love Kuszczak. He's a hell of a promising keeper, an last week he stop at Old Trafford all ManU (He's from WBA by the way).
I just hope someone recognizes his talen and buy him during the summer.
And WBA last weekend sang, what could be Anfield song also.
"Pole, pole, we've got a Pole in goal"  :D
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion