Rooney - love or hate?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 19, 2004 4:30 pm

Stu

I said the guy has potential, he COULD turn out to be Zidane or he could turn out to be Joe Cole, my point is that don't hype an 18 year old kid, leave him learn his trade.

I don't know why you're so ****** that I think Beckham is good but not great, He hasn't had a good season in the centre for Real (lost last 4 games, won nothing). He's fit, great crosser and great free kicks. He isn't a patch on Zidane though if you are talking about his club position.

You gotta admit, if he looked like Beardsley, was married to the woman down the chipper and didn't like publicity he wouldn't be so hyped. I think Scoles is the most creative england player although he's had a poor enough season.

If you go by the logic that Fergie rates him highly, well Fergie rated Andy Cole highly for many years, is he a GREAT striker.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 19, 2004 4:34 pm

Stu

I'm not a paddy bashing all English things, and I admit Roy Keane is a spoilt ******, Robbie Keane is good enough (but no Michael Owen) and Duff is our only class player. We don't deserve to be in Euro 2004 as we were ******, so are Switzerland, there's no way England won't get past group.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri May 21, 2004 1:38 pm

I am amazed that Stu the red is so emotional about a Manure player, who cost England in 1998 by letting his temper get the better of him and in 2002 by being a coward and backing out of the tackle that led to brazil's equaliser after the mighty Michael Owen had scored with the only chance he had.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi » Fri May 21, 2004 1:50 pm

I tend to disagree with you on the Beckham question there Big Niall. If you ask the Spanish press or the Real fans they'll tell you that Beckham has been a shining light in an otherwise poor season for the club. The speed with which he adapted to la liga and the Real set-up, his 110% commitment in every game, his technical ability and his humility have led to him quickly becoming a greatly respected player in Spain.

Good on yer Becks, come on England!!!  :D
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Fri May 21, 2004 1:54 pm

Beck's has lost his head with all the cwap with Posh I think he should dump her.

Getting back to Rooney. I was on holiday last year and a couple were getting married on the beach. The bride was rooney in drag, christ was she ugly
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Fri May 21, 2004 1:58 pm

How many of you out there have been tempted to stray from the Mrs. I know the Loos bint isn't exactly a looker but when it's handed on a plate, you'd eat it. Now it looks like posh and the kids are moving out to Spain he will only settle in quicker. He'll be his usual awesome self for england this summer.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi » Fri May 21, 2004 2:00 pm

....is that really the most informed contribution to the deabate you can come up with Boocity....?
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 21, 2004 2:01 pm

Big Niall wrote:over hyped, like Beckham- I thought England would have learnt a lesson after Gascoigne, don't hype up a player who hasn't really done anything on a consistent basis,

Fk me you read some sh*te in this forum .
OK I know I'm guilty too but my sh*te is for fun this clown is serious  :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Boocity » Fri May 21, 2004 2:02 pm

I hope so, I am really looking forward to euro 2004 especially with everyone fit :;): (apart from Kirkland)
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Fri May 21, 2004 2:04 pm

Does what Rooney looks like have any relevence on how he play's. Beardsley and Kenny wern't exactly lookers now were they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 21, 2004 2:06 pm

Big Niall wrote:I am amazed that Stu the red is so emotional about a Manure player, who cost England in 1998 by letting his temper get the better of him and in 2002 by being a coward and backing out of the tackle that led to brazil's equaliser after the mighty Michael Owen had scored with the only chance he had.

Look at this !!!!!!
Beckham just about made it into the finals , he was still recovering from a broken bone in his foot .remember ?
You saying he should have gone in and maybe ended up back in plaster. There where 10 other englishmen on the pitch but you reckon Beckham cost us the game.
What an ars*
  :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Boocity » Fri May 21, 2004 2:06 pm

No, but I never saw a bride that looked like beardsley or kenny!!!!
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri May 21, 2004 2:10 pm

woof woof ! wrote:There where 10 other englishmen on the pitch but you reckon Beckham cost us the game.
What an ars*

there was one person to blame for that defeat. sven goran eriksson and his tactical inability to change the game against ten men.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ckay » Fri May 21, 2004 2:10 pm

I would post a pic of the Mrs on the site but I don't want to make everyone ill.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Fri May 21, 2004 2:13 pm

stmichael wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:There where 10 other englishmen on the pitch but you reckon Beckham cost us the game.
What an ars*

there was one person to blame for that defeat. sven goran eriksson and his tactical inability to change the game against ten men.

and one keeper who lost the flight of the ball and cant reach above his head.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion