Who do you hate the most? - Man u player that you hate the most.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Who do you hate the most? - Man u player that you hate the most.

Van nistleroy
31%
Ryan giggs
3%
Ronaldo (The new one)
6%
Bartez
13%
Alex fergason
47%

Total votes : 32

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:04 pm

Has wrote:Cheesy how come your never logged in at the same time as EggHead and ih8beavis?

um .... the same reason you are never logged on the same time as HAS , Sean Dundee , Eagle ,Egghead and IH8Beavis ,
you are all the same person

sorry a##hole , you got found out  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:11 am

Got to be the overrated cheat RVN. I posted a stat on another site which showed how he scores against poor defences. In 19 games vs Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea, RVN has scored just FIVE goals, 2 of those were penalties against us last year. I think he was brought on as sub in just one of those 19 games. That is hardly a terrific record which suggests he scores only against poorer opposition - it is even worse if you consider he has only scored 3 times from open play in those 19 games. Some wannabe manc muppet wanted me to include Newcastle!!!! in that statistic - I don't know which Newcastle defence he thinks is so strong!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:49 pm

The Nevilleses ... Neville Neville's putrid, uber-ugly s##t-eating scumbag progeny. 
P.S: Has anyone ever noticed that Beady Eyed Big Girl Giggs always looks p#ssed off and confused, sort of like someone just inserted a s##t-caked David Beckham doll up his
haps

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:34 pm

I think I hate the fans most, bunch of know-nothing, ignorant to$$ers. One accused me of not following football then proceeded to claim Keane, Scholes and Beckham were out with long term injuries last season - Scholes played 33 Premiership games last season! I hate the media's love affair with the club too, raving over any given player and the club. Some of the mickey mouse records they come up with to make the club look good are pathetic - seven consecutive QFs in the Champions League is consistently finishing in the last-eight and not a sign that manu are a top two or three European side.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:30 pm

ALEX F FCUKS ME OFF BIG TIME WITH HIS EGOTISTIC VEIWS
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion