Hyypiä will move soon, perhaps udinese - Is the target.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby shepard » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:30 pm

Hyypiä to Udinese ?

One thing is for sure, Hyypiä will move soon.

Regards from homeland!
shepard

Postby supersub » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:15 pm

interesting post,though I'm not sure wether he will leave Liverpool for another year.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:58 pm

that site was a mine of information,if you come from lapland.However it would be madness to let hypia go anywhere without seeing how him and henchoz gel this time round.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shepard » Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:14 pm

I would be very concern if i was liverpool fan becouse all the topic starters (futis forum) rumours had finally been 100% true.
shepard

Postby supersub » Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:13 am

If he left I wouldn't be too worried,if we got Boumsong as replacement,because Sami is not the same player he was a couple of seasons ago.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:03 am

Is boumsong any good?If he has the same effect sammi had then he is.What we have to ask is why sammi hasnt been the same player recently. Anyone got any ideas?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:09 pm

To answer your question.........
I.M.O....Sammi looking for the exit door,No one player turns
that bad over night...
Probably feels we are going backwards under GED..
and may have an inckling that he will not be pushed out..GED
that is!!!.
Whatever happens were gona need HARRY POTTER AND MERLIN THE MAGICIAN to get outa this one.....
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oldredeyes » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:52 pm

Sammi has been out of sorts for a while, and I'm worried about the rest of the back four. Finnan needs another season playing with some better players before we judge him, I personally think he will be fine. But Hypia, Henchoz and JAR are looking bad bets, even this early in the season. Our midfield looks fine when we attack but beside Gerrard none of them can win a ball cleanly. Just look at uniteds midfield - they all play well going forward and they can all tackle like demons - same with Arsenal. That just leaves me with the notion that we probably need another six players to win the title - after we have off loaded the mediocre bunch that came here just for the money. Lets see players with skill, passion and belief - and the guts to brush the Pompey's of this world out the way.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:21 pm

YEP I AGREE.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:01 pm

supersub wrote:If he left I wouldn't be too worried,if we got Boumsong as replacement,because Sami is not the same player he was a couple of seasons ago.

Amen.
jonnymac1979

Postby THEBARON » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:20 pm

Yes I agree that if Houllier stays then we may well see Hyypia depart. If you start naming individuals then it directs flak away from the manager. Look how Gerard was publicly bollocked after our exit from the Champs League last season. Dudek lost form last season big time and didn't a certain somebody just love it telling all and sundry that we all support Jerzy. When Owen doesn't score for a few games the public backing comes again , quite clever as it gets people to focus on Owen and not the shortcomings of the team. I feel now that the focus could fall on Hyypia , dropped as captain... what next ?
He certainly hasn't been the same player in the last 18 months but there are mittigating circumstances. For a large amount of those games Henchoz has been injured and as a result his great partnership has been broken. As a result step in Traore and guess what suddenly Sami has to worry about his partner's game as well as his own. The result is a sequence of poor games and gradual loss in confidence. Traore is inexperienced compared to Henchoz but more importantly not good enough. He wouldn't even make the squads of our rivals but managed  to almost become a regular last season ! This and possibly the ageing process have marginalised Sami as a player.
I think he still has a future with us but would not be surprised if he went through the sortie.
THEBARON

Postby scouse girl » Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:08 pm

I think Houllier would be mad to let hyppia go! hes one of our best and there are many more we need to sell before hypia!
scouse girl

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:00 pm

scouse girl wrote:I think Houllier would be mad to let hyppia go! hes one of our best and there are many more we need to sell before hypia!

At least someone knows what there talking about, HYYPIA hasen't been that bad, and obviously he's gonna struggle with Biscan alongside him, and know anchor man in front of him, as soon as Henchoz gets back in the team and hamann or diao start playing people will be kissing his a#se again.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Macker » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:37 pm

shepard wrote:Hyypiä to Udinese ?

One thing is for sure, Hyypiä will move soon.

Regards from homeland!

Hello all!  This is my irst go at this craic so excuse me if I'm a little of the mark with the topics as yet!

As for the hyypia situation.  What is going on with Houllier any how?  Sami has had to play with so many diffferent partners recently that I'm not surprised he had a drop in form!

How all has it bee?  Diao, Ignorant Biscuit, Jimmy "can't even pass the ball" Trajore?  The Henchoz/Hyypia partnership should be allowed a chance to prove itself again.

I thought we looked more solid when he came on last week in place of Biscuit!?
Macker

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:11 pm

Maybe a new manager and confidence will turn Hyypia around. I think he misses Henchoz alongside him but Kermit is determined to make Biscan work. Biscan has done ok but I'd still rather see the rock steady pairing of Hyypia & Henchoz at the back once again
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion