Gary neville - Typical manc b#st#rd

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:28 pm

everyone knows that gary neville's sending off on saturday was justified. i still feel the fact that it was steve mcmanaman who squared up to him was part of the reason he did it though. neville has come out and said that he DOESN'T regret doing what he did- his only regret is now being suspended for vital games. Arrogant TW#T. This blatantly boils down to his "hatred" of scousers as he once admitted in his newspaper column. Well i tell you what gary neville- the feeling is MORE than mutual you arrogant manc tw#t.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:40 pm

Here here.  f##king ugly ba#ta#d.  Didn't his wife or girlfriend run away with a mate of his a couple of years back, and he's the dole or something?  I'm sure I read something....
jonnymac1979

Postby greenred » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:41 pm

Neville is a complete t0sser.Him and his pathetic little prejudices are not even worth discussing.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:42 pm

hope so. incidentally, phil nevilles missus is due to give birth soon which will make phil neville the fourth best footballer in his family!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:44 pm

greenred wrote:Neville is a complete t0sser.Him and his pathetic little prejudices are not even worth discussing.

Yeah, you're right, I just can't help but rise to the bait when it's about him.  He has a face only a mother could love.
jonnymac1979

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:46 pm

Hes a ugly manc piece of s##t, i dont like the way he tries to wind our supporters up and everytime he has done it the FA turn a blind eye to it.
If a Liverpool player done that to a Man Utd supporter lets face it they would get a hefty fine and a ban.
116-1065305004

Postby Owzat » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:50 pm

He tries to make himself look hard with that excuse of a tash yet he looks what he is - a to$$er

Is he really the best choice at right-back for England? Made me laugh some guy on six-o-six from Manchester calling him useless - "all he does is stand around with his arm in the air" :laugh:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:50 pm

yeah well man u have bullied and intimidated the fa for years. good to see these two irishmen actually standing up to ferguson for a change.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:09 pm

stmichael wrote:everyone knows that gary neville's sending off on saturday was justified. i still feel the fact that it was steve mcmanaman who squared up to him was part of the reason he did it though. neville has come out and said that he DOESN'T regret doing what he did- his only regret is now being suspended for vital games. Arrogant TW#T. This blatantly boils down to his "hatred" of scousers as he once admitted in his newspaper column. Well i tell you what gary neville- the feeling is MORE than mutual you arrogant manc tw#t.

he also said that he regretted not connecting properly as the consequences would have been the same if hed have broken the scarecrows nose  :D

Hes a card that Neville :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:15 am

Rumour has it Neville was booked for diving and given a straight red for the headbutting incident - the first time the useless cvnt has received two cards on valentine's day! :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion