Gary neville - Who do u think u r?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:17 am

Gary Neville.
Age around 45 years and still cant grow proper facial hair!!
and the guy has the nerve to say that Scum fans will now go against England because of Rooneys ban.
Ok, the guy rooney pushed fell to the ground like hed been shot.
But Rooney did push him ni the face, and thats not allowed in football.
So, if Gary Neville is reading this (which i doubt, the lad probably cant even read) then i want him to know what a complete tw@t the guy really is.
Sorry, had to say it, the guy is just a moron, hes not even half the player he used to be (and i admit, he was an ok player in his time)
So why doesnt he go back to picking apples for his beloved Sir and leave the proper footbal talk to people who know a thing or two, and it isnt him.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby steviec » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:03 am

And the poor sod that Rooney pushed is being stitched up like a kipper because he acted "improperly"  by overreacting to the push. Now the raging bull Fergie is up in arms about the FA charging Looney.  Rewind your video furthrer back than when Tal Ben Haim hit the deck,  Roon the Loon clearly DIVED, which incensed the Israeli, who spoke out and got a hand full in his face for his bother.

Take of the blinkers Man U
Save money on expensive binoculars by standing closer to the object you are trying to observe
steviec

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:46 am

all total kunts, end of story.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion