Gary neville says.... - Get this

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:28 pm

Just read this quote on the eve of the man u- porto match tonight and it really is irony of the highest order which basically sums manure up superbly.

United defender Gary Neville hopes the referee is not fooled by any underhand tactics employed by Porto.

"At home we need a good referee to make sure he doesn't put up with this nonsense," he said.

"If he doesn't then they could have big problems because they could be booked for diving."

Excuse me but isn't this the guy who blatantly dived for a penalty against man city? he then hit the ground in a girly tantrum when he didn't get the decision and then landed the most girly headbutt i've ever seen on mcmanaman? typical manc tw#t talking boll#cks again.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:35 pm

Why is he picking on diving Portugese? I mean Ronaldo has only been there five minutes :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thor Viking » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:55 pm

When Rosenborg played Benfica last wednesday it was awful, quite disgraceful, to watch the portuguese as they fell, were injured or in great, GREAT pain  :angry:  :angry: Afterwards it showed that the match should`ve been 15 MINUTES longer if you`d play realtime ! I don`t mean the ususal stalling when you get a freekick etc. But they actually used 15 minutes on the ground, or whatever, and then played on like nothing`ve happened ! I think the referees have a GREAT job picking that off the players. It`s quite obvious when a player dives as you call it, or falls extremely dramatically! It seems as they`re never gonna play again. But when they stand up and play on after 10-20 seconds the referee should give them the yellow card.  :angry: They`re footballplayers not actors playing Shakespear ! :O
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:41 pm

sadly these days its all part of the game ,
im all for it myself , its bloody great ,
the more cheating , shirt tugging and diving
the better , anything to liven up the game hey ,

i think the ref should have to hop aswell ,
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby sangy » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:08 pm

I bet you are for it cheeso, why does it tickle ur fancy? :p
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby ROBtheRED » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:16 pm

greenred wrote:Why is he picking on diving Portugese? I mean Ronaldo has only been there five minutes :D

nice 1 Greenred! ,.,., nearly as funny as Gary Neville's face walking off the pitch tonight! !

:D  :D
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:53 pm

stmichael wrote:Just read this quote on the eve of the man u- porto match tonight and it really is irony of the highest order which basically sums manure up superbly.

United defender Gary Neville hopes the referee is not fooled by any underhand tactics employed by Porto.

"At home we need a good referee to make sure he doesn't put up with this nonsense," he said.

"If he doesn't then they could have big problems because they could be booked for diving."

Excuse me but isn't this the guy who blatantly dived for a penalty against man city? he then hit the ground in a girly tantrum when he didn't get the decision and then landed the most girly headbutt i've ever seen on mcmanaman? typical manc tw#t talking boll#cks again.

FIGURES DOESN'T IT.

MANURE ENDED UP GETTING BEAT FROM 2 DODGY REFEREEING DECISIONS!!

1. THAT WAS NOT A FREE KICK IN THE 1ST PLACE, THAT LEAD TO PORTO'S GOAL.

AND.....

2.SCHOLES' DISALLOWED GOAL WHICH WAS WRONGLY JUDGED AS OFFSIDE!!

DOM1  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:21 pm

Yeah, there is justice after all! :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion