Gary neville - A song for gary

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:00 am

If any of us had a face like that, we'd have been euthanised at birth.

The ONLY reason that punk is alive today is that he was born in Mancland, where inbreeding is a valid career choice.

Over there, he's just the worst of a very bad bunch.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:16 pm

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:54 am

I'm in that photo St Mike,
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:57 am

red and white hat at the bottom?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:50 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I'm in that photo St Mike,

Two of my mates are in that photo.  They love it.  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:10 pm

To the tune of The Archies' Sugar Sugar (apologies if someone's thought of this before)

Neville
(do do do do do do)
Ooooh Neville Neville
(do do do do do do)
Yer sons are both ugly c*nts
And it is all thanks to yoooooooou

Neville
(do do do do do do)
Oooh, Gary Neville
(do do do do do do)
Are yer ever gonna shave that crappy tash
So yer mum won't get stubble rash?

(repeat x20) :p
ivor_the_injun

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:15 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:To the tune of The Archies' Sugar Sugar (apologies if someone's thought of this before)

Neville
(do do do do do do)
Ooooh Neville Neville
(do do do do do do)
Yer sons are both ugly c*nts
And it is all thanks to yoooooooou

Neville
(do do do do do do)
Oooh, Gary Neville
(do do do do do do)
Are yer ever gonna shave that crappy tash
So yer mum won't get stubble rash?

(repeat x20) :p

:laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:33 am

Gary Neville needs professional help.

It's not that he just hates Liverpool Football Club, but seems to hate the entire city of Liverpool.

Which makes no sense considering one of the best players in his team is a Scouser and his own brother plays for Everton.

Then again, no one has ever accused Gary Neville of being a intellectual giant.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 pm

This guy must be the most hated footballer (and I use that term liberally) in the country. Here is Piers Morgan's slating of him in the Mail on Sunday. Classic.

Piers Morgan: Surely it's time somebody put the awful Gary Neville out of his miseryLast updated at 1:31 AM on 25th January 2010
Comments (-) Add to My Stories By happy coincidence, I found myself in Manchester this week for Britain’s Got Talent auditions. Thus allowing me to march around the city wearing an Arsenal placard around my neck saying: ‘WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.’
It also allowed me to observe at close quarters one of the most vile creatures ever to inhabitate Planet Earth. A big-nosed, wiry-haired, squinty-eyed, spitting, snarling, horrible little monster that makes everyone who encounters it recoil in horror.
Yes, I’m talking, of course, about the Severely Spotted Gary Neville.
Even by his standards, Britain’s Most Unpopular Footballer was on spectacularly ghastly form — spewing his saliva at Manchester City players and giving Carlos Tevez the finger.
His behaviour might have been more effective if he’d actually been playing at the time. But Neville’s no longer any use on the field, so Alex Ferguson just lets him trot up and down the touchline doing his untrained pitbull impression.
Cocky horror show: United's irritant in chief, Gary Neville
It’s the Gaffer’s reward to the man who is supposedly the Premier League’s answer to Paolo Maldini, a player loyal to one great club for nearly two decades. But rather like watching those punch-drunk old prize-fighters being paraded around ringside at big boxing bouts, I just found the whole spectacle rather embarrassing.
I don’t knock Neville for his unquestionable loyalty and dedication to the United cause. He’s been a magnificent player for them. But it’s over. He knows it, Sir Alex knows it, the fans know it, and the opposition sides know it.
Neville’s become the guy who doesn’t know when the party’s over, the aesthetically challenged dork at the school disco who marches up to every girl he can find at midnight, as the music stops and the lights come on, demanding with an angry face: ‘Fancy a dance?’
And who, when they all shudder and say ‘no’, explodes with rage, gobs in their face, and screams:
‘I’m too ****ing good for you lot anyway!’
    More from Piers Morgan On Sport...  Piers Morgan: Thierry Henry's the Arsenal old boy Arsene Wenger really needs 16/01/10   Piers Morgan: Here's to Alexander the Great - not Coyle the betrayer 09/01/10   Best of British: Morgan on Sport award for the Football Personality of the Year 26/12/09   PIERS MORGAN: Ashton's a good guy, he doesn’t deserve such a cruel fate 12/12/09   Piers Morgan: My team of the decade... and there's no place for you, Keano 05/12/09   PIERS MORGAN: Chelsea star Nicolas 'Le Sulk' Anelka shows my Dad was right all along 28/11/09   Piers Morgan: If we're going to string up footballers, let's start with real villains, like Roy Keane 21/11/09   PIERS MORGAN: Professionalism? No, Smudger, it's called cheating 14/11/09   VIEW FULL ARCHIVE   This kind of behaviour wouldn’t matter so much if Neville wasn’t still Manchester United’s club captain, a position that holds enormous responsibility not just to his own team, but to the millions of young fans around the world who see him as a role model.
All this arrogant, abusive reptile has taught them this year is how to insult, curse, taunt, gloat and crack under pressure.
As a player, Gary Neville has lost it. His performances, when he has played this season, have been dreadful. As a spectator, he’s been even worse.
It’s obvious that Neville himself is determined to linger on as long as possible, flying the red flag of defiance he’s flown for so long. But he’s become a walking, talking, spitting, gesticulating embodiment of all that’s wrong at Manchester United right now. And someone has to put the old warrior out of his misery. Call that being in control, Fergie?

Ironically, Neville’s antics on Tuesday night came just as his manager decided to inform the world how powerful he is.
‘Control is very, very important,’ declared Sir Alex, ‘because if I lost control of all these multimillionaires in my dressing room, I’m dead. So if anyone steps out of my control, they’re dead.’
Tough words, big guy. Real Don Corleone stuff. And, I’m afraid, complete nonsense. Because the truth is that Sir Alex lost control of his multimillionaires a long time ago.
On the wane: Fergie's grip on his players is not as obdurate as it once was
David Beckham got a boot chucked in his face, so waltzed off in a huff to Real Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo listened to all his boss’s veiled threats and desperate pleadings, and did the same. Carlos Tevez was stuck on the bench, so picked up all his toys and ran off to the neighbours.
And my money’s on Wayne Rooney being lured to Spain pretty soon, too. It’s where the big money, big stars, and best football now is.
You don’t have any control over any of them, Fergie old son. They control you.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport....cam1Rd2
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Gary neville the naked truth
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Boocity » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 pm

supersub wrote:Gary neville the naked truth

That humped back must be due to his bending over licking Fergies boots.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

where are those Gary Neville diaries? :D :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Olkd world cup diaries

Monday June 5
Gary Neville's England team arrived in Baden-Baden-Baden today and I looked very, very handsome in my suit (mum said) and definitely had the bestest
moustache. I brought my guitar which I have been learning for three weeks and I can play all of Elton John's best songs, including 'I Guess That's Why
They Call Us The Reds' and 'The Bitch Is Back', which I save for David's 'wife'. I asked David if he would sing 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart' with me, but we argued about who would be Elton. We can't both be Kiki.

I am ringing Sir every hour with updates on Wayne. Thirty-seven minutes ago he ate four bratwursts.

Tuesday June 6
I have made an official complaint to the hotel manager about the pillows (too square). And the soap (not square enough). And the Bible (doesn't mention Sir). And the hand rail next to the bath (just don't like it). I have told Sven that I will go on strike if these things are not rectified
and everyone knows right-back is the most important position on the whole pitch. Even in these silly summer warm-up tournaments before the serious business with the best club in the whole wide world ever begins in August. I
can't wait.

Passed Frank Lamppost (hah) in the corridor - he'd been stood there an hour trying to get his key in the door.

Friday June 9
Rung Sir and told him Wayne has been kissing Coleen. Eurgh. Everyone knows girls smell. And he wasn't even wearing red! Sir said I must tell Wayne to
get his priorities right, and I did. The banter is brlliant in
Baden-Baden-Baden because Wayne told me to go "f*** yourself you snotty little c***". He's my favourite Scouser.

Mum says she won't fly out and bring my favourite pillow (boo). I protested the decision - but it doesn't work so well on the phone. I cried tonight because I miss her bedtime stories, especially when she reads Managing My
Life and does Sir's voice.

I've asked David if he wants Gary Neville to do a rousing speech tomorrow. I brushed my moustache (a big job) in preparation and wrote something - 'I remember when rock was young - me and Susie had so much fun...' - but he
said no. I like his hair now though.

Played pool with Frank. 7-0, 7-0, 7-0, 7-0 - I went to kiss my badge and do a sex action but I didn't have a badge because I wasn't wearing my jim-jams.

Saturday June 10
Gary Neville's England won and David was fantastic. But not as fantastic as me. I'm definitely the best right-back at this whole World Cup. Every manager must look at me and wish I was in their team. I expect Sir will have
a lot of calls from people offering
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dinger » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

The :censored: diaries are brilliant, shame its not a regular blog.
Dinger

Postby Boocity » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Brilliant Daws  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion