Gary neville - Volley

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:43 pm

I don't want to sound blasphemous but when Gary Neville half volleyed that football into those everton fans, he did go up somewhat in my estimation. Now he is a tolerable scrote
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:47 pm

No doubt he will be adored by the manx for confirmation of his "he hates scousers" tag but seriously it was a ridiculous thing to do. Also, I'm not a violent man but if I had been sitting there with my little lad and the ball had smacked him in the chops I would've been over the fence like a shot. Gary Neville wouldn't have done it again I can assure you of that. I know he probably was on the end of some verbals but he should know better and grow up more than a bit.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:55 pm

Nothing that manc urchin does could ever be fondly received by me, the mere fact he breathes offends me! :angry: :angry:

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:23 pm

No doubt he will be adored by the manx for confirmation of his "he hates scousers" tag but seriously it was a ridiculous thing to do. Also, I'm not a violent man but if I had been sitting there with my little lad and the ball had smacked him in the chops I would've been over the fence like a shot. Gary Neville wouldn't have done it again I can assure you of that. I know he probably was on the end of some verbals but he should know better and grow up more than a bit.

Agreed, he's paid a lot of money and if he can't handle stick from fans he should quit now.  He thinks of himself as a bit of a hardcase and somehow i doubt he would act so big if the stewards were not there.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:02 pm

Of all the random sperms and eggs that could have come together to make that offspring from Mr. Neville Neville and Mrs. Neville Neville (probably...) they had to produce THAT!!!

He's had a bad life hasn't he?  Born to a Dad with that name, uglier than a rottweiler, then his "rottweiler through a mangle" faced brother showed up, born in dear God MANCHESTER, just fu*king say it MANCHESTER, playing for the most undignified football club ever to call themselves a football club by definition in the history of football, being ridiculed wherever he goes in any walk of life, being a total wimp needing Roy Keane to stand up for him against Patrick Vieira, and then to top it all off, considering he is so much of a Scouser hater, he can't even do that properly, by kicking the ball into the shat stand of the Blueshites and getting sent off!!!  He is the biggest wan*er ever to walk the Earth.

I promised ages ago that I would dedicate a website to ridiculing Gary Neville.  I am about 75% finished on my website, but I can see the Gary Neville Appreciation Society appearing as a little sideshow.

What do you reckon?
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:10 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:What do you reckon?

i think yes what about you
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:10 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:39 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:.Of all the random sperms and eggs that could have come together to make that offspring from Mr. Neville Neville and Mrs. Neville Neville (probably...) they had to produce THAT!!!

He's had a bad life hasn't he?  Born to a Dad with that name, uglier than a rottweiler, then his "rottweiler through a mangle" faced brother showed up, born in dear God MANCHESTER, just fu*king say it MANCHESTER, playing for the most undignified football club ever to call themselves a football club by definition in the history of football, being ridiculed wherever he goes in any walk of life, being a total wimp needing Roy Keane to stand up for him against Patrick Vieira, and then to top it all off, considering he is so much of a Scouser hater, he can't even do that properly, by kicking the ball into the shat stand of the Blueshites and getting sent off!!!  He is the biggest wan*er ever to walk the Earth.

I promised ages ago that I would dedicate a website to ridiculing Gary Neville.  I am about 75% finished on my website, but I can see the Gary Neville Appreciation Society appearing as a little sideshow.

What do you reckon?

As usual john a very thought provoking post,I have thought about it and Itotaly agree wiyh you :D
84-1106852058

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:51 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Of all the random sperms and eggs that could have come together to make that offspring from Mr. Neville Neville and Mrs. Neville Neville (probably...) they had to produce THAT!!!

What do you reckon?

:D  :D  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:52 pm

Thanks.  :D
jonnymac1979

Return to Premiership - General Discussion