Christiano ronaldo - Massive venting thread needed.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Well Red » Sun May 10, 2009 2:01 pm

As much as I absolutely loathe Ronaldo, and I type all of this through gritted teeth, I have to concede he's absolutely unbelievably good at football. Am I stating the obvious? Or do some of you still think he's overrated?

I've tried over and over to find him an overrated footballer, I really have, and while I'd still take Gerrard over him it's quite remarkable how good the boy is at football. As I type this he's just scored ANOTHER sensational free kick against Man City. Sigh.

It just gets to me that the Man United Machine have got so, so lucky with this player. And to think he could have been ours is tragic. I know a lot of you wouldn't have wanted him in our beautiful kit because he's a diver and a bit of a showboating :censored:, but the fact he's ended up at Old Trafford as the best player in the world (I cannot accept that Messi is better) is devastating. Houllier's biggest mistake in my opinion was allowing Ronaldo to age a bit more before trying to sign him. Gerard should have tied him up to a contract and then loaned him back out - wouldn't have cost us much at all. Sounds simple, but look how much it's cost us now in footballing terms.

He's not as big as Adriano, but he's somehow stronger. He's faster than anyone I can think of, apart from maybe Walcott. He NEVER gets injured. He never tires... he changes games the way Gerrard does... he can play on either wing, attacking mid, striker... top goalscorer in the league again.. he is the perfect attacking footballer, and I'm astounded as to exactly HOW he's become so good. A few years ago he was about as good as Nani is now. Arghhhh
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun May 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Can't stand him.

He's a very good player, but like Drogba also represents all the things that are wrong with modern football.

Listen to this rant by Eamonn Dunphy on RTE studio analysis a year or so ago.  He calls it like it is on this occasion, unlike BBC/ITV commentary who suck up to these players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-09BAIS-e_s
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Well Red » Sun May 10, 2009 2:11 pm

john craig wrote:Can't stand him.

He's a very good player, but like Drogba also represents all the things that are wrong with modern football.

Listen to this rant by Eamonn Dunphy on RTE studio analysis a year or so ago.  He calls it like it is on this occasion, unlike BBC/ITV commentary who suck up to these players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-09BAIS-e_s

I whole-heartedly agree with him.

God I hope he fks off to Spain in the summer and never comes back.
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun May 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Well Red wrote:As much as I absolutely loathe Ronaldo, and I type all of this through gritted teeth, I have to concede he's absolutely unbelievably good at football. Am I stating the obvious? Or do some of you still think he's overrated?

I've tried over and over to find him an overrated footballer, I really have, and while I'd still take Gerrard over him it's quite remarkable how good the boy is at football. As I type this he's just scored ANOTHER sensational free kick against Man City. Sigh.

It just gets to me that the Man United Machine have got so, so lucky with this player. And to think he could have been ours is tragic. I know a lot of you wouldn't have wanted him in our beautiful kit because he's a diver and a bit of a showboating :censored:, but the fact he's ended up at Old Trafford as the best player in the world (I cannot accept that Messi is better) is devastating. Houllier's biggest mistake in my opinion was allowing Ronaldo to age a bit more before trying to sign him. Gerard should have tied him up to a contract and then loaned him back out - wouldn't have cost us much at all. Sounds simple, but look how much it's cost us now in footballing terms.

He's not as big as Adriano, but he's somehow stronger. He's faster than anyone I can think of, apart from maybe Walcott. He NEVER gets injured. He never tires... he changes games the way Gerrard does... he can play on either wing, attacking mid, striker... top goalscorer in the league again.. he is the perfect attacking footballer, and I'm astounded as to exactly HOW he's become so good. A few years ago he was about as good as Nani is now. Arghhhh

He's still a poof, though. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 pm

he better feck off to Spain. Cant stand the pr!ck
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Keris » Sun May 10, 2009 3:06 pm

# 72'Ronaldo's still stewing on the bench! He's really not happy at having been substituted... he's just sat there, shaking his head and looking like a moody teenager! :rasp

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/footbal....81.html
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm

I was about to comment on it, his reaction at being subbed was ridiculous and now he STILL looks annoyed about it

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Ciggy » Sun May 10, 2009 3:16 pm

:laugh: See him throw a wobbler when he got subbed still shaking his head 20 mins later  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Hes a kunt and needs his fuc'king legs broke!
End of! :angry:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Sun May 10, 2009 3:40 pm

He's a :censored:, nuff said
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby destro » Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Cant stand the greasy prik, the way he snatched the subs coat of that bloke who offered it to him and threw it to the ground today when he was subbed shows he is a spolit little brat, then he sat there freezing with no coat  :laugh:
destro

Postby Greavesie » Sun May 10, 2009 5:01 pm

haha SkySports making a big deal about his behaviour today! :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Sun May 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes he does have an unsavouray demenour but he is a quality player. I really think he will leave this summer.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 am

What disgraceful behaviour after being subbed.... has absolutely no class

Hopefully he wants to start a public quarrel with Fergie in order to feck off to Real
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RobinHood6969 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:44 am

Yeah kunt shoukd F*ck off to Madrid...  :devil:
RobinHood6969

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion