Christiano ronaldo arrested - Rape charges footballer named

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:44 am

i wonder if he dribbled and then fell over   :D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:08 am

Paul C wrote:I feel sorry for the bloke he raped :;):

lol paul

i wonder if it was in the back of his Suzuki swift  :D , or that he faked the sex, much like when he fakes injury. In other words he never touched anyone, or they touched him  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:06 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
neil wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Neil your post refering to his fathers death was nothing short of repulsive mate.I feel ashamed for you.

knob off you pr.ick. you think bambi reads this forum? you need to worry about your own tinpot issues. Can't believe that, t.it!

Also got your p/m with reference to 'my people' that apparently
blow up your children whilst out shopping.......to say i feel sickened by your narrow minded stereotyping would be an insult to  sickness.
Neil you really are a dirty shallow,sheltered little man and if 'my people' ever want to  blow up anyone which i doubt will ever happen.....we will start with your local area and IP address.. :cool:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I feel sick :no

nice use of the smilies. look paddy don't pass opinion on my posts or attempt your amatuer personality profiling with me.
Boo ! you don't scare me.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:20 pm

neil wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
neil wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Neil your post refering to his fathers death was nothing short of repulsive mate.I feel ashamed for you.

knob off you pr.ick. you think bambi reads this forum? you need to worry about your own tinpot issues. Can't believe that, t.it!

Also got your p/m with reference to 'my people' that apparently
blow up your children whilst out shopping.......to say i feel sickened by your narrow minded stereotyping would be an insult to  sickness.
Neil you really are a dirty shallow,sheltered little man and if 'my people' ever want to  blow up anyone which i doubt will ever happen.....we will start with your local area and IP address.. :cool:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I feel sick :no

nice use of the smilies. look paddy don't pass opinion on my posts or attempt your amatuer personality profiling with me.
Boo ! you don't scare me.

i think this needs to stop, both of you, ok

:help
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:25 pm

Purple ackie one scary :censored:. Believe he is no pen pals with David Moyes.
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion