Bellamy - Punches man utd fan

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm

looks like a fan ran onto the pitch after the match, and Craig didn't take to kindly to his goading   :D

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Fan on the pitch? Self defence.

Did he use a golf club? :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:14 pm

another citeh striker suspended ? :p
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Yes if it was any other team the Home club would be censored for allowing fans onto the pitch, not preserving the safety of the players and officials etc. In this instance of course, none of that will happen and Bellamy will be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. As man City are looking like they may end up being conteders, a three point penalty ought ot be in order as well.

The sooner teams learn that after being bent over and shafted by officials acting on behalf of manchester United they mustn't moan about it the better. "Thank yo sir may I have another!" should be the response, how dare these clubs and players actually try and beat Man U.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 pm

to be fair to bellamy, from what i saw of the game he was playing a blinder. two really good goals, looked really up for it and gave the mancs a lot to think about.

two things then;
1) i wish he wasn't such a knob head
2) i wish he was still in our squad

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am

andy_g wrote:to be fair to bellamy, from what i saw of the game he was playing a blinder. two really good goals, looked really up for it and gave the mancs a lot to think about.

two things then;
1) i wish he wasn't such a knob head
2) i wish he was still in our squad

:nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fauxy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:49 am

He will defo get charged by the fa for this... the stewards had him restrained, Bellamy just walked up to him and gives him a slap haha
Fauxy

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 am

Give him a medal.
In fact, let him have a go at Owen and give him THREE medals....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Sabre » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 am

Punch to Man U fan?

Probable well deserved. Well done Craig.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:48 am

I sound like an evertonain the way I keep going on about that games yesterday but I am still angry, well in Craig he got called a scouse b@stard and murderer for 97 minutes yesterday.

What will happen to the fan that throw a bottle at Tevez? What will happen to the gobsh!te that ran on the pitch?
fuck all, thats what and Bellamy will get banned.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 am

Ciggy wrote:I sound like an evertonain the way I keep going on about that games yesterday but I am still angry, well in Craig he got called a scouse b@stard and murderer for 97 minutes yesterday.

What will happen to the fan that throw a bottle at Tevez? What will happen to the gobsh!te that ran on the pitch?
fuck all, thats what and Bellamy will get banned.

Irony: the mancs screaming "scouse :censored:" at bellamy, then cheering on the granny- :censored:...  :laugh:
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 am

I really wish we hadn't let bellamy go .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 am

When he scored at Anfield last year he didn't celebrate, and he's never uttered a derogatory word about the club since he's left. Arguably you could say he wasn't really given a sustained run in his best position, but he's never said feck all about it.

Now he's chinned some manc c... who ran on the pitch. I agree with Ciggs, well in Craig lad, he's fecking alright by me and I hope when Citeh go to Anfield he gets a proper good reception from the crowd.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 am

Worth a punt in January ? Maybe Rafa would laugh at that....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Worth a punt in January ? Maybe Rafa would laugh at that....

Well there's no chance of either us bidding for him, or frankly them selling him either. In a squad full of potential prima donna's, Bellamy is one of the glue players who reminds them what they are actually getting paid to do, namely win football matches. I should think Mark Hughes regards him as one of, if not the, most important player he's got.

It sounds like an after the event piece of wiseness, but I felt we should have kept him and said so at the time. Is/was he better than Keane? In all probability he is yes, and I guess we'll never know how much his club selection and the fact he twatted Riise with his chosen implement was a factor in us moving him on. He may indeed be bad news, but there's never any shortage of clubs who want his services that's for sure.

Of course he'd walk into our squad now and is in a different stratosphere in terms of ability to any striker we have bar Torres. That said, given the circumstances it would be unfair to criticise the manager for moving him on.
Last edited by bigmick on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion