Bellamy - Punches man utd fan

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:46 pm

he should have tw@tted Droopy Lip after n all
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Number 9 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Greavesie wrote:he should have tw@tted Droopy Lip after n all

:laugh:

That would have been priceless
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 am

So 2 manc fans assulted in space of a year I got no idea why :oops:  they are such nice people.  :laugh:  :wwww
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Number 9 wrote:I dont agree with anyone wishing he was still in our squad.He causes trouble wherever he goes and appears to be a ignorant arrogant little tw@t!
He never lasts at a club and always falls out with people,hes obviously not a very likable fella and is no good for togetherness in any dressing room...beating team mates with golfclubs and all that..We dont need that sh'ite!

This aside though,he chinned a Manc(although nowhere near hard enough) so he has my respect.I dare say the FA will come down hard on him though and his reputation may go before him too!
Anyway well done Craig and two lovely goals....just a pity they got robbed!

I agree with most of what you say there. But Bellamy has gone up in my opinion, because he has never said a bad word about us since he left. I think it was obvious that things were going on in the back ground, and he probably fell out with Rafa over the rotation system, but he has never said anything bad about Rafa or the club in public.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:36 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I sound like an evertonain the way I keep going on about that games yesterday but I am still angry, well in Craig he got called a scouse b@stard and murderer for 97 minutes yesterday.

What will happen to the fan that throw a bottle at Tevez? What will happen to the gobsh!te that ran on the pitch?
fuck all, thats what and Bellamy will get banned.

Ano what you mean Cigg , same here  . dead bitter,

feck all will happen to any of the mancs, As far as im concerned Bellamy was protecting himself, they should be questiond about player safety, An the drunk should be fined an all for goading City fans, he could of caused a riot there

Come on lads for fu*k sake. Stop calling those nob jockey rag fans Mancs. 90% of them are Cockneys and paddys. They"ve got fu*k all to do with Manchester (thank Fu*k)

The filthy club itself is in Trafford, Fu*k all to do with Manchester. It's like Runcorn FC (if they even exist, but you get my point) being called Scousers. Not quite right is it.

We Blues are the only true Manc's.

You're all right by the way Bellers is top class. Best player in the entire league so far this season. He's the last player Hughes would ever let go. He'll finish his career at City i reckon.

P.S. I love the way all our rival fans have taken to calling us "CITEH". A pis take of our strong Manc accents. I especially find it amusing when Scousers write it. Pis funny. I mean come on. If there was ever a comunity who shouldn't really take the pis out of accents.........Nuff said.
CTID

Postby babu » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 am

CTID wrote:You're all right by the way Bellers is top class. Best player in the entire league so far this season. He's the last player Hughes would ever let go. He'll finish his career at City i reckon.

I love the support of your own player, but surely you are having a laugh?

There are 13 players who have scored more this season, including Torres.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 am

babu wrote:
CTID wrote:You're all right by the way Bellers is top class. Best player in the entire league so far this season. He's the last player Hughes would ever let go. He'll finish his career at City i reckon.

I love the support of your own player, but surely you are having a laugh?

There are 13 players who have scored more this season, including Torres.

We don't play Bellamy as a striker. He plays out wide left. He has been nothing short of stunning so far this season. For me he's hands down been the best player
CTID

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:10 am

Fair enough thats your personaal biasness , but for me its a tossup between torres and drogba , torres has been sensational 9 goals in 9 games and he's missed 1 as well this season , drogba 8 for the season. Always liked bellamy , happy to see him do well at city now
Last edited by Toffeehater on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 am

I think the best player in the league so far has been Fabregas, but Torres winning the game for us against Man Utd while only 80% fit has pulled him level IMHO. Drogba has been excellent if you can stomach the diving, Rooney has been top notch, and I've no hesitation in including Bellamy in the leading group as well.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

bigmick wrote:I think the best player in the league so far has been Fabregas, but Torres winning the game for us against Man Utd while only 80% fit has pulled him level IMHO. Drogba has been excellent if you can stomach the diving, Rooney has been top notch, and I've no hesitation in including Bellamy in the leading group as well.

Surely you've forgotten about a certain striker currently plying his trade at the stadium of light ??? :D

On Bellamy: he has been very very good so far this season and I can understand you (CTID) mentioning him as THE best, just as most of our fans would probably mention Torres, other team's fans would mention their own best player etc. It's only natural that you watch far more of your own team's games and thus have a better knowledge/picture of their overall performances (ie not just based on highlights/statistics).
Conclusion: Torres is DEFINITELY THE best :D
JamCar05

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm

JamCar05 wrote:
bigmick wrote:I think the best player in the league so far has been Fabregas, but Torres winning the game for us against Man Utd while only 80% fit has pulled him level IMHO. Drogba has been excellent if you can stomach the diving, Rooney has been top notch, and I've no hesitation in including Bellamy in the leading group as well.

Surely you've forgotten about a certain striker currently plying his trade at the stadium of light ??? :D

On Bellamy: he has been very very good so far this season and I can understand you (CTID) mentioning him as THE best, just as most of our fans would probably mention Torres, other team's fans would mention their own best player etc. It's only natural that you watch far more of your own team's games and thus have a better knowledge/picture of their overall performances (ie not just based on highlights/statistics).
Conclusion: Torres is DEFINITELY THE best :D

Fernando Torres is the best striker in the world period.

1. Torres
2. Villa
3. Drogba
4. Adebayor
5. Ibrahimovic

It kinda pains me to put Ibrahimovic in there because i'm not a big fan. He's slow and lazy but he's been great so far for Barca. I was gunna put Anelka in there and probably i should but that would have been 5 premier league strikers.

As much as i hate to say it Wayne (Spongebob) Rooney is a better player than all of those mentioned. But he's not what i class a striker (He's what i class a Tw@)
CTID

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Aguero and Eto'o (how could you forget him?) to name just two are much better than both Ibrahimovic and Adebayor.

In fact there's quite a few others I'd take ahead of them even they aren't what you'd describe as out-and-out strikers; Messi, Tevez, Henry, Kaka, Ronaldo, Rooney, Benzema. Maybe even Henry, Forlan and Anelka, despite their respective ages.
LFC2007

Postby CTID » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 am

LFC2007 wrote:Aguero and Eto'o (how could you forget him?) to name just two are much better than both Ibrahimovic and Adebayor.

In fact there's quite a few others I'd take ahead of them even they aren't what you'd describe as out-and-out strikers; Messi, Tevez, Henry, Kaka, Ronaldo, Rooney, Benzema. Maybe even Henry, Forlan and Anelka, despite their respective ages.

Aguero is unproven IMO. He's got a lot of potential but could he do it in the prem?....Probably but i guess we will have to wait and see if he ever comes here. Eto'o is great. Top 10 but i still stick with my original 5.

I think Ade is world class. Defo top 5 but i guess most would say thats bias but y'all don't see him for 90mins week in week out like i do. He's frighteningly good.

As for Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo and the like. They're the 3 best attacking players in the world IMO. Messi is the best of the bunch right now but i was talking out and out strikers.

One player i did forget about was Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg, Top 10 as is Forlan but not top 5. I'm happy with my picks.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

CTID

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:04 pm

By definition Aguero is unproven in the Prem - so is Messi, that doesn't take away from the fact that they are both world class.

Then again, you'd probably rate Bellamy ahead of Aguero  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

CTID wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Aguero and Eto'o (how could you forget him?) to name just two are much better than both Ibrahimovic and Adebayor.

Aguero is unproven IMO. He's got a lot of potential but could he do it in the prem?....Probably but i guess we will have to wait and see if he ever comes here. Eto'o is great. Top 10 but i still stick with my original 5.

I think Ade is world class. Defo top 5 but i guess most would say thats bias but y'all don't see him for 90mins week in week out like i do. He's frighteningly good.

As for Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo and the like. They're the 3 best attacking players in the world IMO. Messi is the best of the bunch right now but i was talking out and out strikers.

One player i did forget about was Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg, Top 10 as is Forlan but not top 5. I'm happy with my picks.

FFS, even Garrido had a place in your team and he's one of the most mediocre left backs my local team ever produced.

Aguero and Messi would do well in England because they have loads of quality, end of.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion