Andy gray & richard keys - Sexist pigs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby fivecups » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
*_Ruthless_* wrote:I like both Keys and Gray think they do a really good job with the football on sky.
Yes they made sexist comments and went too far in this instance, but its there opinion.

I think the world has gone mad if you can't say what you're thinking..

You are joking?

Andy Gray has to be the most biased commentator against Liverpool I have ever heard. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Alan Smith comes a close second. Knob.

I can't decide if he's joking or not, weird.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 pm

This is flipping pathetic.

It was a laugh and a joke and to be honest I am not arsed. If the British public take hold like they normally do, then there jobs may be threatened (massively unfair) ala Ross and Brand in the Manuel scandal.

It wasn't on air, it was them having a laugh and a joke, some little scrot trying to get up the ladder has done them like a kipper.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm

According to BBC website King Kenny had a joke in his press conference today asking a Sky reporter if he minded that there were women present!!  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:According to BBC website King Kenny had a joke in his press conference today asking a Sky reporter if he minded that there were women present!!  :D

laughed me head off at that, just watch how long it takes now for the sky lot to turn on Kenny , he will have them crying.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Hahahah the only reason you guys are going nuts over this is because its sky and everyone hates sky

No different to the sorts of things that a large amount of men think, who hasn't had a laugh about women not understanding the offside rule, women being in the kitchen etc.

I love how everyone on here are perfect citizens with outstanding morals though

media love blowing things out of proportion too. Losing a job over that would be disgraceful
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 pm

its about time Sky freshened it up and got rid of these two, give the job to Kirsty Gallagher, Titties, beer and footie does the modern man need anything else. :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby burjennio » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:51 pm

These two arnt a couple of lads hanging about in a bar though in their own company, they are two people in the public eye sitting in a television studio surrounded by recording equipment - if they had an inkling of intelligence they would have kept quiet, and as for Key's comments on Karen Brady well I think the moron proved her absolutely right.
burjennio

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:They surely can't get away with saying that.

Course they can, didn't you know that Richard and Andy together with sky invented football

True, but the FA will surely not take this sitting down? FFS They fined Babel more than what Croatia got for racist fan chanting and that was just posting a doctored pic on twitter. They HAVE to react to this.

It was actually UEFA who fined the Croatian FA for the racist abuse of their fans and this is another case in which the FA have no jurisdiction. Sky will deal with it and that will be that. FWIW, I will be very surprised if they get the sack because of this. Lesser-known presenters might, but not two of the most experienced and recognisable faces in football broadcasting.
LFC2007

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Daily Fail & $ky News are now reporting that Gray has been caught again in a pre match discussion with touchline reporter Andy Burton:
A reporter described her as a "bit of a looker", referring to comments made by another team member.

"He says she is alright," the reporter added. "Now I don't know if I should trust his judgement on that?"

Gray replied: "Nah, I wouldn't. I definitely wouldn't."

A crew member then refers to her again, and Gray is heard replying: "I can see her from here [expletives]. What do women know about the offside rule?"

Looks like he could be on thin ice with hot blades here.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 pm

:laugh:  :laugh: chant at the Chelsea game
"Andy Gray, Channel Five"
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:28 pm

GOAT wrote:Hahahah the only reason you guys are going nuts over this is because its sky and everyone hates sky

No different to the sorts of things that a large amount of men think, who hasn't had a laugh about women not understanding the offside rule, women being in the kitchen etc.

I love how everyone on here are perfect citizens with outstanding morals though

media love blowing things out of proportion too. Losing a job over that would be disgraceful

It does make you laugh how the "SEXIST" chants are ringing, because a woman is involved. What about the adverts? the oven cleaner one, so simple a man can do it, or the boots one, two women talking, full of cold having to get on with it because the man also has a cold but is laid up in bed.

I dont like Gray or Keys, they are annoying, but lets be honest here, how many people around britain said the same thing in jest regarding the female linesman? I thought she did well, and if women can do the job better then im all for more female officials.

If anyone should be sacked its the tw@t who leaked it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 am

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh:  :laugh: chant at the Chelsea game
"Andy Gray, Channel Five"

:laugh:  :laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

It's reported that they have been sacked. :D

Good riddance, Gray is a class-A w**kstain has always driven the boot into our club, why you stupid lemmings would want him to continue beggers belief.

No work place would put up with that s**t in this day and age, so if you think its OK go and make those comments to the next woman you see in your workplace and see how long you stay in your job for.

Why would it be any different to these two idiots??? ???
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 am

The RAWK word check has it right. You can't type their names in over there. It comes out as "The hairy handed halfwit" and "Martin Tylor's Monkey". Two of the biggest bell whifs going, and I laughed my balls off when they got caught out. Fair play to the person that leaked that. Karma, I say.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:22 am

Kenny Dalglish say gender is not an issue if you're good at your job
Andy Hunter The Guardian, Tuesday 25 January 2011

Kenny Dalglish has said he had no idea a female assistant referee had allowed Liverpool's first goal at Molineux on Saturday and, contrary to Richard Keys' pre-match claim, could not care less.

The Liverpool manager was unwittingly dragged into the controversy that led to Keys and Andy Gray being suspended by the satellite channel when the Sky Sports presenter alleged that "Kenny will go potty" if Sian Massey were to make a contentious offside decision in the match at Wolverhampton. As it transpired Massey did, correctly allowing Fernando Torres' opening goal to stand after Raul Meireles had just beaten Wolves' offside trap. But Dalglish was unaware there was a female official running the line on the opposite side of the pitch to his position until the second half of the 3-0 win.

Dalglish has admitted he needs contact lenses but, more to the point, he insisted he would judge officials only on their competence. "I never even knew it was a woman," the Liverpool manager said. "In the second half I was watching the game and I said to Steve Clarke [first‑team coach], 'Steve, that's a woman over there.' I don't have a problem with the gender of people officiating at a football match. They've got to know the laws of the game, haven't they?

"I don't know what Sky's attitude is towards women, but certainly for me if you're good at your job I don't think your gender should be a restraint. If they're there, then fine. As I said, I didn't even realise until the second half that there was a woman running the line. It didn't bother me in any way, shape or form. The most important thing is how they see and interpret the laws of the game. The fact that we never knew tells you something. And, by the way, I never noticed if it was a guy on this side either."

Dalglish's daughter, Kelly Cates, is a former Sky Sports News presenter who now works for ESPN, and the Liverpool manager taunted the satellite company during a scheduled press conference today to preview the home game against Fulham.

Taking his seat at Melwood training ground, and before a question had been asked, Dalglish asked: "Is it OK for a lady to be here? It doesn't affect Sky?" The televised section of the press conference (Dalglish does a separate conference with written media afterwards) passed without the issue being raised until he said to Sky: "Is that your last question? So you're not even asking me about lady officials? And you want me to answer your questions?"

Later, away from the cameras, Dalglish stressed that the controversy over Keys and Gray should not detract from the official's key judgment call at Molineux. "It doesn't matter what your gender is, you're not going to get everything right. But fortunately for her this time, because she's been put under the microscope, they can look back at that [first goal] and justify that she got that one right. That will certainly give her a lot of confidence going into the game."
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion