Liverpool vs norwich - Is there a game thread somewhere?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby garciafan » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:29 pm

I could not find a topic related to the game. My apologies if there was one already.

I have not got the oppurtunity to watch the game, here are a couple of things I read from match reports but would just like to confirm.
Did Garcia play mostly on the right?
He is just made for that side of the field  :;):

Baros and Cisse both played upfront?
garciafan

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:33 pm

Did Garcia play mostly on the right? yes, when cisse went off, he played as support striker for baros.

Baros and Cisse both played upfront? yes for 65 mins. they would have to play more games to gell.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby miniman » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:49 pm

I made the point yesterday , when they bond together they will be the best  :grinning: But I have to agree with another fan who said that we need to beat the scum, the arsenil ane the new scum chelsea
"Football is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that"
miniman

Postby garciafan » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:01 pm

The_Rock wrote:Did Garcia play mostly on the right? yes, when cisse went off, he played as support striker for baros.

Baros and Cisse both played upfront? yes for 65 mins. they would have to play more games to gell.

Thanks for the info
garciafan

Postby A.B. » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:52 pm

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/748835

Anyone notice that when Garcia scores, he celebrates[jumps] in the corner where the fans of the opposition sit. I find that quite amusing
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:17 pm

:D Fantastic performance all round. Even thought it should have been 10-0 :glare:
Ill settle for 3 :D
Well done lads great game Xabi well what can I say absolute qualty fantastic buy, Garcia is a gem another fantastic buy and Cisse will be there once his confidence is built up. Baros superb display the lad gave 110% well done.
On this day im glad to say I support LIVERPOOL F.C. As they where a dream to watch today just brilliant.
Well done lads.
Same on tuesday please.
and against chelsea.
And thanx Raffa your a fantastic manager the improvements are showing with class.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:20 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :D Fantastic performance all round. Even thought it should have been 10-0 :glare:
Ill settle for 3 :D
Well done lads great game Xabi well what can I say absolute qualty fantastic buy, Garcia is a gem another fantastic buy and Cisse will be there once his confidence is built up. Baros superb display the lad gave 110% well done.
On this day im glad to say I support LIVERPOOL F.C. As they where a dream to watch today just brilliant.
Well done lads.
Same on tuesday please.
and against chelsea.
And thanx Raffa your a fantastic manager the improvements are showing with class.

Well said.

The boys did well to 'bounce-back' from the match on Monday.

Alonso looked superb again.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion