15 minutes that shook the world - Hilarious take on Rafa's team talk

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Nando26 wrote:it was Alright i wouldnt say hilarious though, the guy who does rafa is good (out of pheonix nights his name escapes m) i could actually see him doing a few sketches as rafa mayebe on LFC.TV

id rather other comedians play the part of the players though i cringed at stevie & carra in the video though why do the players fell the need to take part in these things or get roped into doing them

stick to footy lads

i read sumwer th players did it to support th charity, aint it summat Carra supports alot in Liverpool? anyway, anythin th lads do that tex th p!$$ outta whiskeynose an gary neville's gotta b worthwile  :D
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Sabre wrote:I didn't know it was available already.

Where can I buy? In the offa?

See Dawson? this is the kind of material worth to be bought.  :nod

Sabes you can either order it from Carras sports cafe, HMV , OR Amazon, you will love it , ive watched it 3 times now :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion