Wolves fireworks - Poor woman

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:52 pm

I've just been watching the news.  Have you seen the face on that poor woman who was hit in the face by a firework at Molineux?  What happened there?  How could that be allowed to happen?  She's scarred for life now.

I'm off to the Bolton game on Wednesday night, and I happen to be sitting right near the pitch in the Centenary Stand. 

There better not be any fireworks!!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:48 pm

I'm sure any ground doing a firework display must be contravening laws on safety, I can't imagine they could be far enough away as was unfortunately proven by the Wolves incident.

My colleagues at work were discussing it and said Wolves may give her a season ticket as compensation, though I think she's suffered enough already!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:16 pm

LOL, very clever, although it took me a second or two!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:52 am

the club have said the woman has no serious injuries which is good news, although the whole sorry incident should not have happened in the first place!
116-1065305004

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:15 pm

Wouldn't catch me standing that close to fireworks voluntarily. She is ok and Wolves are very lucky that she is. Fireworks are very dangerous and should only be sold for use at organised displays (and I don't mean football matches)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:40 pm

WOLVES NEED A ROCKET UP THEIR RSES 4 THIS!!!!!!! :laugh:
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:17 pm

Someone suggested it was aimed at Blake's........
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion