Wolves - Gone to the dogs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:44 pm

Wolves look bankers to go down.They must rank as the worst team to come up for a long time.
      I know a wolves fan and he was absolutely over the moon when they came up,he looks as though he's aged about 10 years already and there's a long way to go yet.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby northern red » Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:58 pm

i agree wolves look as good as doomed, it wont be without trying tho, they were unlucky not to get more out of the old trafford clash
northern red

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:55 pm

Very close at the bottom, if Wolves can get a run of form they have as good a chance of survival as any team down there. I think Kenny Miller is key, if he gets fit and scoring then Wolves have a fighting chance. Leeds Utd look worse off at the moment and other teams' form is also very patchy. It did look bad for Wolves for a while though
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:50 pm

I predicted Wolves would stay up, and I stand by that.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:08 pm

I hope they do, it would be a shame for them to come up after so many years and then be relegated straight back again. Their fans have to be contenders for most loyal in the top flights after the times they've missed out on promotion. I think Portsmouth will fade towards the end of the season and I think Leicester will sink along with Leeds
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:15 pm

I hate to admit it, bein from the Midlands, but I work with a loada Wolves fans, and the stick I got when Miller equalised after scorin the winner against the Scum the previous satdy was unreal!!! I was at work at the time, jeez that was a long nite. Hopefully things'll change when they come to Anfield soon. Mind, give em credit for hangin in there when all seemed lost. Still aint sure of em stayin up, but it does look a more realistic chance now than b4.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:10 am

If they play like they did at Anfield,with the dogged determination,they might yet escape but time is ebbing away and the amount of games are running thin.It will be close.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to Premiership - General Discussion