Back rehabilitated - Festy is back........

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 am

Peewee:

As woof has alluded to he tried to get into someones real life and that person was me

Just after peewee was banned he sent a letter of complaint to my employers accusing

1. Being a racist
2.Being unstable
3. Being mentally disturbed

peewee was also sending me pms telling me his soul intention was to get me kicked out of my job so that i would be jobless  .

A couple of months later - ie september peewee then sent another e mail to my employers asking why  i hadnt been kicked out and wanted to know what was going on - he also reregistered on here as "davediscopants" and started sending me more pms .His final pm contained the words "revenge is a dish best served cold"

Mick - when you last mentioned people like peewee being allowed back becuase they are "true liverpool fans" i told you all the above and yet you ask and mention it in here once again and allude to some fact that he was banned becuase he was anti rafa etc etc ?!?! you know all the above so why go on about it once again .

Mods - for me i have nothing but the upmost respect for every single one of them . during the last 5 months this has been going on they have helped me in anyway they possible good when in reality they didnt have too becuase it was out of their remit but they did anyway so publicly thank you very much mods .

Finally - this place is supposed to be fun and football and thats why i joined to post - i never in a million years thought it would effect my life and because of one person it nearly ruined my career i spent 18 years building .
Last edited by GYBS on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 am

Finally - this place is supposed to be fun and football and thats why i joined to post

Probably a good note upon which to close this particular thread.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum