Back rehabilitated - Festy is back........

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am

Gerrard30391 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Is it safe to post in here? :laugh:

Of course, some people just don't agree with Big Mick that's all.

Mick has a knack of going the long-winded way of writing a essay in a metaphorical method that would have come in handy in the second world war against the Germans to confuddle them. It's like a code you have to break just to get the message that what he's really trying to say is fuck off. Seems that Woof has broken this secret code. :)

I prefere laymans terms myself.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:39 am

Sure it's only an internet forum. Nobody dies. I wonder who it was that said that.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 am

If Woof broke the secret code, what was the decoded message then fella?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 am

Gerrard30391 wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:How the feck / why the feck would you want to get someone dismissed from their job through dealings on a football forum.

Some people should look at the well-known phrase, "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me".

How the feck / why the feck would you want to get someone dismissed from their job through dealings on a football forum.

What's your point? I don't know the answer, just as I don't know why a cúnt is a cúnt.

LMFAO, i think i completely missed the point on the whole job issue, i thought you were on about the mods doing that. I some how missed the post by Woof earlier in the thread.
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 am

89% of spats, even the ones that last for years, are often created as a result of a misunderstanding. :)

Anyway, a  comment on hierarchy.

Hierarchy in my dictionary says that the one at the top, has a better life, more money, less work, and less nasty work, girls around, you know, hierarchy. People high at the hierarchy don't clean their own house, someone does for them.

Being a mod is not quite that. You have a lot of work, you have to clean the house, the garden, and the sewers of the city, you're paid zero for it, and instead of reading footie posts or doing whatever else in your life , you have to read a lot of posts you'd skip otherwise, just to attend every report.

Then imagine yourself after cleaning the sewers, the :censored: at the bathroom, and all the kitchen, you sit down in your sofa, and your neighbour tells you, you didn't catch the shít that my dog made 5 minutes after you cleaned the previous one.

Then sometimes they have to take decissions like the bans. Which never are easy to take, and never has everybody happy.  They can take decissions, yes, but in that job of banning people, you sooner or later reach the point in which you wish you hadn't to decide those things.

At least I hadn't to write anything to the English government, fúck me, if they read one of my lost in translations they could declare war on my country.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:43 am

Well maybe after best spade getting called a spade post Ive seen here in 5 years this soap opera will be put to rest

Who im trying to kid, give it a few weeks

oh and welcome back Festy
Last edited by laza on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 am

Sabre wrote:Being a mod is not quite that. You have a lot of work, you have to clean the house, the garden, and the sewers of the city, you're paid zero for it, and instead of reading footie posts or doing whatever else in your life , you have to read a lot of posts you'd skip otherwise, just to attend every report.

Thats not true.

My yard still needs doing, mods failing miserably in their jobs.

tut tut

:no
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:54 am

Emerald Red wrote:Mick has a knack of going the long-winded way of writing a essay in a metaphorical method that would have come in handy in the second world war against the Germans to confuddle them. It's like a code you have to break just to get the message that what he's really trying to say is fuck off.

:laugh:  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 am

bigmick wrote:If Woof broke the secret code, what was the decoded message then fella?

I'm not obliged to divulge that information.  :no   :talktothehand
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:01 am

laza wrote:Well maybe after best spade getting called a spade post Ive seen here in 5 years

Ah the old "spade getting called a spade" post. If I understand you correctly the fact that you enjoyed said post is hardly the biggest surprise in the world.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 am

Emerald Red wrote:
bigmick wrote:If Woof broke the secret code, what was the decoded message then fella?

I'm not obliged to divulge that information.  :no   :talktothehand

:) It's a cracker.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 am

babu wrote:Their style of posting, behaviour, insults, reactions to disagreements is under represented. deliberately, because its not torrelated (as apparent from the banning).

Now this is calling a spade a spade.  Post of the thread by an absolute country mile.  Straightforward, easy to understand and 100% spot on.  Nice one, Babu.  :nod

BTW, I'll take the opportunity to welcome Festy back as well, now that things have calmed down somewhat.  As Woof's said, you took your suspension on the chin and did your time with minimal fuss.  Well done, fella.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 am

edit
Last edited by bigmick on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:20 am

Kharhaz wrote:Now, I know it got deleted, but my thread about emails the other night could go for some members on here the way this place is taken so seriously !

PS. Apologies for any offence caused by that to members who did take offence to it. No offence was intended. Anyway, Festy comes back, opens a thread and look what happens ! ban him again mods trouble that kid ! :laugh:

You think you was gonna get a lol at a movie of a guy blowing his brains out ?

Its downright sick ffs I just hope no one other then me seen it because it had a shock factor.I seen people die before but ffs not like that thanks for putting things in my head I really didn't want to be there.

Utter :censored: comes to mind thats all I wanna say on matter.

PS. Apologies for any offence caused

Its not a matter of offence its a matter of thinking others shared you sick sense of humor I hope people don't find your death as funny as you found that movie.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:55 am

edit
Last edited by supersub on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum