New husband back off my honeymoon - 3 weeks away and now back

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Lyndsey , do you know  Josie Teirney. Been for a few bevvies in the pansey with here a few times . Think she lives in Snowdrop street. As for Bootle , well only got to go in the Jawbone and it will tell you everything .

i know her an all. isnt she one of the Tieneys Ciggy , the other one is a mate of our Pauline
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

marriage.. you poor bar steward... nah, some people are born for marriage... others not

congrats dude!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Rob what happened to the piccis mate, have you taken them down as I cant see them, just teh box with the X in them!

Belated congratulations mate, best thing I ever did and our relationship has only got stronger over the last 12 years.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm

roberto green wrote:
zarababe wrote:Awww congrats RG .. you both make a lovely couple - hope you have many years of happiness and all that goes with it.

BTW your not the 'roberts' previously offey with posting 'shi't' pics on here and related to Dom, are ya ?

No

???

Nowt to worry about Roberto.. realy pleased for you :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Reg wrote:Rob what happened to the piccis mate, have you taken them down as I cant see them, just teh box with the X in them!

Belated congratulations mate, best thing I ever did and our relationship has only got stronger over the last 12 years.

Ther'ye still on the fist page I've just checked
roberto green

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 pm

zarababe wrote:
roberto green wrote:
zarababe wrote:Awww congrats RG .. you both make a lovely couple - hope you have many years of happiness and all that goes with it.

BTW your not the 'roberts' previously offey with posting 'shi't' pics on here and related to Dom, are ya ?

No

???

LOL...

THAT Roberts was a nutjob
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Not one of you lousy b@stards said "congrats rob, you both look brilliant in them piccys". All ogling the woman, even the women !

CONGRATULATIONS ROB, YOU BOTH LOOK BRILLIANT.

However, remember that piccy, that will be the only time you will look happy and young. Im not saying marriage ruins ya , im saying BLOODY WOMEN do that to ya ! :laugh:

All the best to you both.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Not one of you lousy b@stards said "congrats rob, you both look brilliant in them piccys". All ogling the woman, even the women !

CONGRATULATIONS ROB, YOU BOTH LOOK BRILLIANT.

However, remember that piccy, that will be the only time you will look happy and young. Im not saying marriage ruins ya , im saying BLOODY WOMEN do that to ya ! :laugh:

All the best to you both.

Tell me vabout but ifI didn't have her to put me in my place I would be like Paul Gasgoine or something
roberto green

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 pm

roberto green wrote:Tell me vabout but ifI didn't have her to put me in my place I would be like Paul Gasgoine or something

:D Well yeah there is that.

Its like that joke isnt it? :

A couple on there first night in there new house, the man takes his trousers off and flings them at his wife "put them on"

"what?"

"put the bloody trousers on", so she does and he says "Thats the first and last time you wear the trousers in this house"

She says ok then takes her knickers off and flings them at him, "put them on" she says,

"I'll never get into those!"

she replies "no, and until you change your bloody attitude you never will !"  :D
Last edited by Kharhaz on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:22 am

roberto mate you must be fcukin loaded, only way i can think for an ugly b.astard like you to pull a crackin looking bird like that  :laugh:

congrats to you both  :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 am

roberto green wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
roberto green wrote:Cheers mate

Rob i used to work at the bottom of millers bridge mate . In the factory that stinks the whole of bootle out .  :laugh:

Yep I woke up every morning to that smell.

It was Bibbies wasn't it?

:D

Yeh bibbies mate .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 am

is that the place that makes dog food? used to crash at my mate's place in bootle now and again when i lived in liverpool, fcukin STUNK round there   :wwww
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:33 pm

dawson99 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
roberto green wrote:

No

???

LOL...

anno   :D  I should have known ay.. used to chat on RAWK - , but he left there too  :(  probably got banned ..  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:42 pm

zarababe wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
roberto green wrote:

No

???

LOL...

anno   :D  I should have known ay.. used to chat on RAWK - , but he left there too  :(  probably got banned ..  :D

I joined his liverpool forum, its a very bizarre place
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Congratulations Roberto.  Coming up on my tenth anniversary this year, mate, and I don't regret a second of it (not sure the missus could sat the same :D ) so I wish you and your new bride all the happiness we've enjoyed.  Just remember, a sneaky peek in the Fit Birds Zone II every so often is mandatory 'marriage counselling'! :;): :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum