Rafa benitez - My thoughts

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 am

maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.
Cause I would won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke. these games could be the most important ones

you could've won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke and lost all the other ones and get kicked out of the CL...

Or Slaven Bilic (Liverpool fan) would kick shitt out of Stoke,Fulham,W Ham,Hulls asss and win that CL group and we would play some nice football with some positive tactics.

is that how you lost to turkey?  :D

we lost on penalties. we have won that game already,just like Bayern against Mancs 1999. that was unlucky,but Bilic had great  tournament,great qualifications... He understands football. His knowledge is not in his :censored: notebook,you know.
Petar

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 am

Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.
Cause I would won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke. these games could be the most important ones

you could've won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke and lost all the other ones and get kicked out of the CL...

Or Slaven Bilic (Liverpool fan) would kick shitt out of Stoke,Fulham,W Ham,Hulls asss and win that CL group and we would play some nice football with some positive tactics.

we lost on penalties. we have won that game already,just like Bayern against Mancs 1999. that was unlucky,but Bilic had great  tournament,great qualifications... He understands football. His knowledge is not in his :censored: notebook,you know.

Suggestion:

Mix the following ingredients:

Then take this;

To this;

And prepare for this fellow:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Quadrophenia » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 am

Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

You obviously didn't have the game won if you lost. Similar to Bayern in the final of 99, they lost to United so they didn't have the game won. A game is only won when the final whistle goes and if you have scored more goals than your opponent (sometimes over two legs).
We are the Mods
We are the Mods
We are
We are
We are the Mods
Quadrophenia

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 am

Quadrophenia wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

You obviously didn't have the game won if you lost. Similar to Bayern in the final of 99, they lost to United so they didn't have the game won. A game is only won when the final whistle goes and if you have scored more goals than your opponent (sometimes over two legs).

Yeah but Billic is the best and Rafa is a fool.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:54 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Quadrophenia wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Yeah but Billic is the best and Rafa is a fool.

Bilic is not the best. he is ok,Rafa can be frustrating,but during the whole season,ecpext CL
Petar

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 am

Lando, I think he's already been on copious amounts of this...

After downing loads of this...

And having a blast at this...

Hence the resulting copious amounts of...

Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Suggestion:

Then take this;

To this;

dude your a T.W.A.T of the highest order.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Suggestion:

Then take this;

To this;

dude your a T.W.A.T of the highest order.

yes,you can see by his posts that he is limited
Petar

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 am

Emerald Red wrote:Lando, I think he's already been on copious amounts of this...

After downing loads of this...

And having a blast at this...

Hence the resulting copious amounts of...

hahahahaha,what a... and you spend all night and day in front of your computer? That`s enough for me... hahahahaha,get a life
Petar

Postby burjennio » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:03 pm

PETAR & LEGBARNES:

Legbarnes I expected better  :D
burjennio

Postby syncmaster » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 pm

Rafa makes good and bad sighnings like any other manager, we are top because Chelsea and Man U have been poor so far overall and we hav improved marginally.
But Rafa's time is running out, has he took our club as far as HE can?

Maybe a new face is needed over the next couple of years as the fans are becoming restless with the predictable tactics and failure to kill off a game we dominate by a mile!!

ie. The time subs are used (60 mins)
2 defensive midfielders against lower oppostion at HOME!!
Robbie Keane 20+ goals a season at every club except here, Is it Rafa or Keane?

Rafa wont last 2 more seasons without the Title, it's hard to say this considering he's the most succesful manager we have had for nearly 2 Decades regarding the quality of trophies he has won, But i think he has to go for the kill with the time he has remaining

I hope he does the job and succeeds because i like him overall and wot or who is the alternative?
syncmaster

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:27 pm

good first post syncmaster. hope to see more of it in the future :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:46 pm

burjennio wrote:PETAR & LEGBARNES:

Legbarnes I expected better  :D

Joking about people killing them selfs ? fail to see the funny side of that.  ???
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion