Rafa benitez - My thoughts

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Petar » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Number 9 wrote:
hercules wrote:i am shocked and appalled at some of the comments on this post. i'm sure you'll miss me, but i will never (dis)grace this blog again. you should be ashamed.

IN RAFA WE TRUST, YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF :censored:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:

Quickest" :censored: you all,Im off" post ever.....official.

Only 2 posts and he's had enough!
PMSL! :D

did he say BLOG?
Petar

Postby heimdall » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Number 9 wrote:
hercules wrote:i am shocked and appalled at some of the comments on this post. i'm sure you'll miss me, but i will never (dis)grace this blog again. you should be ashamed.

Well he took some heat off me so I'm grateful to him  :D
heimdall

Postby we all dream... » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Petar wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

did he say BLOG?

yes  :)
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Petar wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

did he say BLOG?

Well i miss him :sniffle
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Petar wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

did he say BLOG?

Well i miss him :sniffle

His point is valid.

People are to quick to shoot Rafa down, he should have our backing, he has mine. Its OK to critique but people can take it to far... 

That guy didnt go about it the right way tho did he  :wwww
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:20 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/12/19/rafa-benitez-close-to-new-deal-liverpool-fc-latest-100252-22512848/

---

Rafa Benitez close to new deal - Liverpool FC latest
Dec 19 2008 by David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

Rafa Benitez 158

RAFA BENITEZ’S new Liverpool contract has moved a key step closer to completion after the Reds boss agreed personal terms.

With length of contract and a financial package now agreed, the only remaining issues to be resolved include the areas of managerial responsibility.

But this could still take time.

Benitez is believed to want more control over transfers, currently the preserve of chief executive Rick Parry, and wants a greater say in the running of the Academy, before committing pen to paper.

But with the American owners not wanting any more internal rumblings, he may have to compromise.

As expected, talks about a new financial package went smoothly.

The Reds boss had already agreed a three year extension to a deal which has 18 months remaining.

The new four-and-a-half year deal will replace his existing contract.

Benitez is hoping the remaining terms of the contract can be thrashed out quickly, so he can focus on the Premier League title challenge.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dave_the_red » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Liverpool is in front. where further could the go? i believe that's not right to change rafa after all he have done for reds
Dave_the_red

Postby heimdall » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Dave_the_red wrote:Liverpool is in front. where further could the go? i believe that's not right to change rafa after all he have done for reds

Well they could be more than 1 point in front but I see what you mean.
heimdall

Postby Rush Job » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/12/19/rafa-benitez-close-to-new-deal-liverpool-fc-latest-100252-22512848/

---

Rafa Benitez close to new deal - Liverpool FC latest
Dec 19 2008 by David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

Benitez is believed to want more control over transfers, currently the preserve of chief executive Rick Parry, and wants a greater say in the running of the Academy,

Seems to back up what me and s@int was saying.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:55 pm

I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.
Cause I would won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke. these games could be the most important ones
Petar

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am

Petar wrote:I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.
Cause I would won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke. these games could be the most important ones

Looks like your gonna be sh.itting yourself for a few years then. Because hes stayin :nod

An i just read that post by that lad Hercules  :laugh:  i like him :nod Shame hes gone
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:06 am

Petar wrote:I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.

or so  could the rest of the games we have to play the rest of the season

It doesnt matter the quality of the oppositon you get the point against as long as you get more points overall :grinning:
roberto green

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 am

Bring back Hercules!!!

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:46 am

you could've won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke and lost all the other ones and get kicked out of the CL...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:32 am

hercules wrote:"places a bit to much emphasis on control of the game "

are you takin the psis? are you a fcukin moron? would you rather we didn't control the game at all and let the other team play however they want and walk all over us? is this how you would win games and be top of the league, in a better position than us now? please explain how the :censored: YOU would win the league without controlling any game of football?

" Bringing on Lucas for Gerrard"

i assume you are referring to the derby, when we were drawing, in severe danger of losing, then actually WON the game when lucas won the penalty that kuyt converted in added time (had goofy neville not handballed on the line lucas would have got the goal, a derby winner in the 92nd minute - would this change your negative view of lucas, or maybe everyones, therfore giving the player loads of confidence rather than the barracking that idiots like you give, destroying any hope?)

"taking off players when you're losing who shouldn't be taken off, woeful team selections and refusing to sub players just because the hole ground is calling for it and his undying love for the rubbish that is "Dirky boy".

all your opinion, which stands for, about, shiv all. can i remind that these 'woeful team selections' see us above chelski and manure.
also i respect a man for sticking to his beliefs even tho half a stadium may be calling for someone to be taken off. are you the kind of weak minded tawt who would cave in to popular opinion? i think so. and don't say the 'hole ground' ((sic) moron), don't tar us all with your idiot brush.
and dirk boy, our joint top scorer FROM THE WING - i've said this many times - you try and play a team of only ronaldos or robinhos,they would get kicked off the park and win :censored: all. you need a balance of flair and workers

"I'm not sure I'd take Riera over a fit Kewell"

when did you EVER see a fit kewell?

on keane: "(shame he's not being used). "

he's played 19 TIMES and we're not half way through the season

"we've seen him defend the indefensible"

as opposed to cut players down, destroy their confidence so they play like timid little kittens, as it seems, is your tactic.

"we've seen him make decisions just to prove he's the boss"

if know-nowt morons like you weren't standin their yellin is his face he wouldn't have to. and yes, he is the boss - how many successful football teams have you managed to La Liga, european cup and FA cup glory?

you are a cnut.(sic)

The abuse tarnishes the points he made, IMO.
The last thing we need is a stu on both sides of the fence. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion