If you could have one player from the past, - Who would it be and why?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby we all dream... » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 pm

redhayesy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Never mind a player lets get the atmosphere back whod need another player if we the fan got behind our team again.

The old days an no i was to young but about 1 minute an ten secs in about five of me mams brothers are in it  :laugh: one of them white shirt an black tie , Still goes the game with me an still sings his head off ,

Them were the days .

Supersub an Woof ay :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNboU_PbZMY

thanks for that NR sends shivers down me spine every time i watch the video of "the kop" that footage is awsome, i'd love to see them good ol days back aswell,the days of the 12th man are sadly slipping away,but ever the optamist i live in hope RTK will come back with avengence! somthing needs to be done & fast at least i know i can come away from ground after being in the kop with a sore throat, if you go into the kop it's your duty to sing from start to finish,trouble is these days alot of so called kopites don't even know the words to most of the songs which is really sad for me. the cd of the 12th man [you can buy in the hjc shop]
is a great way to learn some or for me also buy the vieo of the kop.

it's education,education, education!

Couldn't agree more, its all about education. Ive taught myelf cause i love the club and have been drawn in by some passionate older fellas I know. Iv eread about all the past glory and probably for 2 reasons, cos its very interesting and im proud but also I feel I am a better fan if i understand the history of the club and the people.

Every Liverpool fan should realise the history of the club is why we are what we are today and probably why they are a fan in the first place and they should want to learn and want to carry it on.

anyway its just that I know Im going to meet people over christmas that Ive never met before and football always come up. The single worst thing is when you say oh, im a liverpool fan to, and you start an indepth talk about things and they just have no idea. makes me frustrated.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion