European memorys of the past.... - ....what are yours?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:41 pm

As we are now well in to the build up to are biggest european tie in 20 years, i thought it would be a good idea to see what memorys of european nights of yesteryear we all have whether good or bad...Hear are a few of mine:

Of course i have to start off with this year and bein in the kop for the Olympiakos game, i had giving up all hope at half time, that much so that i missed the 1st goal cos i thought it would be more fun cueing up for a pie! but i made it back to cheer like a nob ed on the stairs and will never forget runnin like a manic down the stairs to were stevie g ran to after hitting the winner and hugged more men than i really should have. Secondly is the uefa cup semi final against PSG, we was 3 nil down from the 1st leg but that didnt stop the kop believeing and when Fowler was set up by Collymore in the opening 20 minutes it set up the atmosphere for 1 of the best nights ive ever had in the ground, i swear i was 14 i think at the time and it was to much to take especially when Mark Wright scored a whopper of a header with 10 minutes to go, unfortunatly the 3rd never came but it was a unbelieveable performance and 1 that deserved more, there just 2 of my momorys and feel free to add any classic memorys that you have. Oh and i went the Brondby game, Dan Eggen, nuff said!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion