Wat the **** is lfc board thinking? - We need funds.. we need investment...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jordantoh » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:20 pm

i mean what are the board thinking... current;y we need investment from anyone to fund our brand new stadium as well as provide money for Rafa to rebuild our squad...

but they keep wanting to keep shares for themselves and not sell it to Morgan.. who i heard from reports.. is a true liverpool fan.. not like the dun-know-soccer investor from thailand..

letting him in to the board only have good reasons to follow.. more funds.. for stadium and squad... and also we will not be in debts just to finance our new stadium..

Plz Moores.. its time to let go... its a brand new era... let Morgan invest and we will be able to compete with Man U, Chelsea... both financial and on the pitch... wake up plz...
jordantoh

Postby C-R » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:02 pm

i couldnt agree more  :kungfu:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:27 pm

You are out of line mate. Heskey £ 13 mill, Diouf £ 11 mill, £ Cisse 14 mill, Hamann £ 8 mill + around 20 players in the region of 2 - 6 million pounds. We have spent money, a lot of money over the last 10 years.  It is only partly Mr. Moores fault that we have failed miserably. His blame lies in appointing the wrong managers and giving them too much time when it is plain to see that they are not up to the task. Houllier's spectacular mistakes in the transfer market has cost us about 100 millions in transfer fees and wages. Before him he let Evans and Souness do some damage to Liverpool. I also blame him for not sorting out the stadium issue earlier. We should have had a 50 000 plus stadium 10 years ago.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion