Gossip

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:47 am

The biggest goss of next week will be me and cigg hitting the town  :D youll be able to find out all about it in the Echo :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:49 am

NANNY RED wrote:The biggest goss of next week will be me and cigg hitting the town  :D youll be able to find out all about it in the Echo :D

To right lock up yer sons Ciggy & Nanny are out on the razz  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Thought id put it in here as its goss but i have just come in from having a meal out over in Hackney . We got talking to a few lads regarding the champions league this week . They were Arsenal fans but were also mates of that Kazim Richards who plays for Fenerbache.

Now i know im gonna get mauled this goss but his mates reckon were interested in him. They also said he got fined five thousand pound last week by Fenerbache for taking to the English press.

The lad signed a four year contract but money talks and he can play up front or on the right side of the midfield.

Possibility
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Thought id put it in here as its goss but i have just come in from having a meal out over in Hackney . We got talking to a few lads regarding the champions league this week . They were Arsenal fans but were also mates of that Kazim Richards who plays for Fenerbache.

Now i know im gonna get mauled this goss but his mates reckon were interested in him. They also said he got fined five thousand pound last week by Fenerbache for taking to the English press.

The lad signed a four year contract but money talks and he can play up front or on the right side of the midfield.

Possibility

They're having you on  :D
LFC2007

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:43 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Thought id put it in here as its goss but i have just come in from having a meal out over in Hackney . We got talking to a few lads regarding the champions league this week . They were Arsenal fans but were also mates of that Kazim Richards who plays for Fenerbache.

Possibility

They're having you on  :D

Nah honest to god they were serious, Thats what i thought but these lads were straight, and they thought were gonna go through on Teusday so i know they were talking sense.

Hes not settling there and misses England just a matter of wait and see.

Thats why i put it in here Goss. but im still janglin about it
:laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Now this is just pure Goss :laugh: Direct from Madrid, Calderon is interested in Xabi and could move to block Juventus, is sussing out the situation

Just been havin a goss with my mate.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 pm

:laugh:  You couldnt make this up have a guess whos gonna be Kenrights personal guest when they play Standard Liege. That Indian Billioner fella Ambani
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:31 pm

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh:  You couldnt make this up have a guess whos gonna be Kenrights personal guest when they play Standard Liege. That Indian Billioner fella Ambani

Heard abar that  :D

Gillet is staying in the Hope Street Hotel with his entourage.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote::laugh:  You couldnt make this up have a guess whos gonna be Kenrights personal guest when they play Standard Liege. That Indian Billioner fella Ambani

Heard abar that  :D

Gillet is staying in the Hope Street Hotel with his entourage.

My lad thinks hes gonna buy them :laugh:  :laugh:

Mind you ill be :censored: sick if he does an were left with these two Bas.tards
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:38 pm

NANNY RED wrote:My lad thinks hes gonna buy them :laugh:  :laugh:

Mind you ill be sick if he does an were left with these two Bas.tards

Was thinkin the same Kenwrights invited him to their game hasnt he. The son was at their PSV game aswell.
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Was thinkin the same Kenwrights invited him to their game hasnt he. The son was at their PSV game aswell.

Imagine though Cigg it will be

Were considrably richer than you :laugh:

An at the Derby theyll be werein turbans while we will have t towels with a rope around our heads :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:50 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Imagine though Cigg it will be

Were considrably richer than you :laugh:

An at the Derby theyll be werein turbans while we will have t towels with a rope around our heads :laugh:

Or if Hicks and Gillett stay the rope will be round our necks
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:02 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Were considrably richer than you :laugh:

:laugh: A bit like that fella that posts on here :D

Imagine tho if that Ambani takes over them the richest man in the world and we get stuck with Randolph & Mortimer it doesnt bare thinking about  :glare:

Imagine the gloating

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill