Gossip

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:40 pm

It's a mad situation, Mascha has shown week in week out that he is world class, it's not like he's a £17m risk but more like a £17m success so why the American's wouldn't sign him is madness.

Their is something very fishy going on behind the scenes at Anfield!!!!

Oh and I agree, that spineless c.unt Parry should have gone a long time ago, don't trust him as far as I could throw him. :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:17 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:Even our "American friends" can't be so stupid as to let Mascherano go. Not when we have so many other assets we could sell if they are so short of money that they can't afford to put their hands in their pocket. Kuyt,Crouch, Sissoko, Riise, Carson, Voronin, they could sell a couple of these and sign Mascherano.

I think we should have a whip round and buy him ourselves :D

I honestly think though if we dont sign him now though Rafa could walk. He had the same problems in Valencia with wanting to buy players and look what happend there.

These yanks are gonna turn us into a laughing stock

I just wonder IF the yanks are doing this just to get Rafa to walk. They obviously still have some problems with Rafa, maybe they see this as a way to get him out without all the negativity of sacking him.

Then they can say its all Rafa's fault and that he did just the same at Valencia etc etc .

Nail on the head, Rafa is leaving one way or another. I think he really p1ssed off the American owners with his childish sulk in the press conference. To be honest I think I would feel the same as they do, you can't have members of staff, which at the end of the day is all Rafa is, acting like that and humiliating you, it's not healthy for the whole club. Hicks And Gillett will sign Mascherano but only with the go ahead of the new manager, so it will happen in the summer.

And when he does wont you be happy mate

Cause ill tell you now it will be a catastrophe if were left with these lying cheatin scumbags .

your saying we will sign Masher in the Summer to late mate cause hell be on a long contract with someone else . Do you honestly think Masherano is gonna wait till the summer to find out if we want him , Not a chance

So do you not see anything wrong with a manager behaving like a 3 year old in a press conference. It won't be a catastrophe if Rafa goes, why would it be?
BTW I'm far from impressed with Parry myself but what exactly have the American owners done to earn your wrath, have you been reading the gutter press again??
heimdall

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:40 pm

heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:Even our "American friends" can't be so stupid as to let Mascherano go. Not when we have so many other assets we could sell if they are so short of money that they can't afford to put their hands in their pocket. Kuyt,Crouch, Sissoko, Riise, Carson, Voronin, they could sell a couple of these and sign Mascherano.

I honestly think though if we dont sign him now though Rafa could walk. He had the same problems in Valencia with wanting to buy players and look what happend there.

I just wonder IF the yanks are doing this just to get Rafa to walk. They obviously still have some problems with Rafa, maybe they see this as a way to get him out without all the negativity of sacking him.

Then they can say its all Rafa's fault and that he did just the same at Valencia etc etc .

Nail on the head, Rafa is leaving one way or another. I think he really p1ssed off the American owners with his childish sulk in the press conference. To be honest I think I would feel the same as they do, you can't have members of staff, which at the end of the day is all Rafa is, acting like that and humiliating you, it's not healthy for the whole club. Hicks And Gillett will sign Mascherano but only with the go ahead of the new manager, so it will happen in the summer.

Cause ill tell you now it will be a catastrophe if were left with these lying cheatin scumbags .

your saying we will sign Masher in the Summer to late mate cause hell be on a long contract with someone else . Do you honestly think Masherano is gonna wait till the summer to find out if we want him , Not a chance

So do you not see anything wrong with a manager behaving like a 3 year old in a press conference. It won't be a catastrophe if Rafa goes, why would it be?
BTW I'm far from impressed with Parry myself but what exactly have the American owners done to earn your wrath, have you been reading the gutter press again??

Of course it will be lad we will end up back at square one with another managers plans. Do you honestly believe that the likes of Riena , Alonso ,Arbeloa and Torress would be here if it wasnt for Rafa cause i dont mate. And ill count Macherano in there aswell . Weve gained our rightful respect again back in Europe and weve started winning things again . All under Rafa
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:08 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Of course it will be lad we will end up back at square one with another managers plans. Do you honestly believe that the likes of Riena , Alonso ,Arbeloa and Torress would be here if it wasnt for Rafa cause i dont mate. And ill count Macherano in there aswell . Weve gained our rightful respect again back in Europe and weve started winning things again . All under Rafa

You're wasting your breath, Nanny.

Some people on here are too concerned by their own anti-Rafa agendas to see the truth before them.

Rafa is the best off-the-pitch thing to happen to this club in 20 years, like it or lump it, f*ckers.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:59 pm

I think Saint hit it on the head, I dont think there will be any business happening in Jan thats big money, not even selling people, I think G+H are wanting rid of Rafa and wont want to free up more money for him to spend by selling players, thats the only reason you cant let your manager sell players (maybe even the new manager would have wanted to keep Crouch and play him instead of Kuyt :D )

Please dont go Rafa, I love you
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:10 pm

Just imagine............  G&H want Rafa out .... and bring in a yank manager.  Ho hum. ???
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Reg wrote:Just imagine............  G&H want Rafa out .... and bring in a yank manager.  Ho hum. ???

Dont scare me Reg :alien:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:55 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

if his words about not wanting to leave are true then yes he will wait until the summer.

as for laughing stock, sitting in a press conference and giving the same answer over and over, failing to beat :censored: teams etc etc etc, we are already a laughing stock in some quarters and thats not down to the owners

the way people laud rafa is laughable sometimes nanny, its as though there are no other managers in the word, well i can tell you there is one who has won the CL and the premier league and he is available now,

all this abuse of the owners is uncalled for in my opinion and peoples perceptions are based on what they read in the gutter press, people should know better
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:02 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:gossip gossip gossip

Im a bird mate im allowed :D

if you listen to gossip nanny then i am fat, bald and married to a ladyboy, i am poor, uneducated and never been to a game in my life.

none of the above are true and show how wrong gossip can be

but yes as a woman you are allowed to gossip however wrong it may be      :D

Well I assume those pictures of you in the short trousers were, infact, of you?

Because according to the BMI and the details you provided t'other day, you are overweight. Or fat, as it's colloquially termed.

Your hair was virtually none-existent, and you are residing with a Thai "lady". (I use the term "lady" in it's broadest possible sense, so as to include the probability that "she" was (or is) actually a "he".)

So "gossip", or an "informed opinion"?

lando, get yourself a girlfriend eh.\ get something to do with your life. i am sure there is someone, even for a burger flipper.

my hair is cut short and not thinning, your insults of my girlfriend are uncalled for, maybe i can start telling you about the time i f*cked your mum when she was working on the streets etc etc etc, typical notts whore your mum

yeah lets start a 'landos mum is a whore rumour' and thats why she raised such an idiot for a son, i suppose having all those daddies has rubbed off on you in the wrong way. the fact is your mum must be some sort of skank to raise such a fool as you, any decent person wouldnt teach someone to act in such a manner, she must be so proud, tells all her punters about her chav internet bully son

see we can all get nasty idiot

gossip gossip gossip
112-1077774096

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:13 am

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

if his words about not wanting to leave are true then yes he will wait until the summer.

as for laughing stock, sitting in a press conference and giving the same answer over and over, failing to beat :censored: teams etc etc etc, we are already a laughing stock in some quarters and thats not down to the owners

the way people laud rafa is laughable sometimes nanny, its as though there are no other managers in the word, well i can tell you there is one who has won the CL and the premier league and he is available now,

all this abuse of the owners is uncalled for in my opinion and peoples perceptions are based on what they read in the gutter press, people should know better

Nah im not gonna argue with you tonight Peewee ive just won 4 grand in the bingo :D and my other half has just told me  hes goin to Paris for a couple of days and im goin aswell :hearts so please dont spoil it mate by going on about Maureen
I hate that man so much . Not bad lookin but cant stand him

By the way i dont know if you no this poster  Peewee but hes sent me a personal message asking me to join his football forum has he sent anyone else one his name is LegandKiller

Dont be gettin jealous Bamaga ive only got one treacle  :D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:32 am

But you never answered my question you have been on here for years do you know this legandkiller im waitin Peewee dont be gettin me angry now you wont like me when im angry:D :D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:42 am

peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:But you never answered my question you have been on here for years do you know this legandkiller im waitin Peewee dont be gettin me angry now you wont like me when im angry:D :D

sorry nanny, just waiting for my yellow card, no doubt i will get one while the real culprit goes unpunished, i mean he has gotten away with it for weeks now but no doubt with my one response in kind i will get carded.

i also got the pm from legend killer, its probably roberts, and what are you going to buy me with your winnings

:D

My daughters spent it already im going to the second leg in Milan shes decided to come aswell not for the footie but to go shopping :D

If theres any left over ill donate it to buy you and Lando a muzzle thats the only way the pair of yous are gonna shut up :laugh:

By the way whose Roberts
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:50 am

NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:But you never answered my question you have been on here for years do you know this legandkiller im waitin Peewee dont be gettin me angry now you wont like me when im angry:D :D

sorry nanny, just waiting for my yellow card, no doubt i will get one while the real culprit goes unpunished, i mean he has gotten away with it for weeks now but no doubt with my one response in kind i will get carded.

i also got the pm from legend killer, its probably roberts, and what are you going to buy me with your winnings

:D

My daughters spent it already im going to the second leg in Milan shes decided to come aswell not for the footie but to go shopping :D

If theres any left over ill donate it to buy you and Lando a muzzle thats the only way the pair of yous are gonna shut up :laugh:

By the way whose Roberts

Roberts is a forum legend and the best spammer that ever lived.  :D
112-1077774096

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:57 am

Ive gotta ask you is it Gossip or was you really a bizzie :D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:23 am

NANNY RED wrote:Ive gotta ask you is it Gossip or was you really a bizzie :D

yeah i did 5 years with merseyside police, 1988 - 1993
112-1077774096