Liverpool close in on keane deal - Liverpool close in on keane deal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:07 pm

faldo wrote:i'm not happy with shelling out 20 million for a guy who will pick up some sort of injury at liverpool,like all the other signings.this mean we will only get one good season out of him before having to spend another 20 million to replace him in a couple of season.

i think keane will help win those small matches against teams we think we are too good to even turn up for.....but to spend 20 million..jesus. lets face it the reason why we never win the league is  because rafa thinks the the team is better than it actually is,and does his rotation thing.

robbie keane when he was young was something special in the making....10 years later his tricks and flicks went and he became very happy just being part of a team rather than running the show ,like he used to as a young guy.....where the hell did keanes flicks and tricks go over the years....."i would luv it if that robbie keane returned"

its simple we win the league by beating all the smaller teams.to do this we need superior players ,rather than players on the same level or just above.

Manc.

Deffo.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 pm

All comments can now be offered in the thread entitled ..'Keane its Official' - which materialised itself into solid form throughout the day's events and transmogrified its message subtly upon our consciousness by way of 'supernatural osmosis'...hitherto completely unexpected and and utterly eschewing any other thread which may have bore a claim of similar substance!

In other words - this one's shut now. Thanks folks.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion