Harry kewell - I know its early.....wait no its not!

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:10 pm

darkras wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:Galatasaray fans always say "Welcome To Hell", so does that mean that Kewell has signed a contract with Satan?

Galatasaray is a team that it makes their rivals life hell and makes their fans life heaven.

Being a member of Galatasaray is privileged like being a member of Liverpool.

maybe it is.  But please tell me this:

If Liverpool lose- the fans stay and SUPPORT their team with songs.

IF Galatasaray start losing- their fans go home at half time leaving their team to play in an empty stadium.

please explain...thanks
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:43 pm

7 Kewell are you gonna change your name now that Harry has gone?? :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby footballwolfx9 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:58 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
darkras wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:Galatasaray fans always say "Welcome To Hell", so does that mean that Kewell has signed a contract with Satan?

Galatasaray is a team that it makes their rivals life hell and makes their fans life heaven.

Being a member of Galatasaray is privileged like being a member of Liverpool.

maybe it is.  But please tell me this:

If Liverpool lose- the fans stay and SUPPORT their team with songs.

IF Galatasaray start losing- their fans go home at half time leaving their team to play in an empty stadium.

please explain...thanks

You say that explain my thoughts; 

I explain that galatasaray fans never do a thing like leave the stadium empty. We support our team in every situation. All you liverpool guys can look our team success in C.L.   :)

Perhaps our teams can be rivals again this year; i want to see you in Ali Samiyen (HELL  :angry: ).
GALATASARAY SK
footballwolfx9

Postby footballwolfx9 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:04 pm

john craig wrote:Kewell's a :censored:.  Simple as.

He leaves every club with a sour taste, Galatassaray will realise that eventually.

As a galatasaray fan i wanna know bad sides of kewell like you say. Can you give us some information? For example what makes Kewell so bad.
GALATASARAY SK
footballwolfx9

Postby destro » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 pm

footballwolfx9 wrote:

He leaves every club with a sour taste, Galatassaray will realise that eventually.

As a galatasaray fan i wanna know bad sides of kewell like you say. Can you give us some information? For example what makes Kewell so bad.

Hes not a bad football player, it is Kewell the man NOT the player that is the problem for many on here. When fully fit ( and that is a big when ) he is a great player. We only got to see glimpses of him as a player and the feeling is that he sat on the bench or in the treatment room at Liverpool and picked up a huge payslip for doing so, he had the chance to repay the faith the fans and the club shown in him but decided not to do so, he wasn't prepared to take a cut in wages to be offered a new deal and that is part of the problem and explains the bad feeling some fans have towards him.

If he can get fit and stay fit then you will have a brilliant player on your hands, if he cant you will soon feel the same way that some Liverpool supporters feel about Kewell now.
destro

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 pm

footballwolfx9 wrote:

His legs!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:41 pm

footballwolfx9 wrote:

Do you have nicknames for your players there ???

Well Just say Kewells one is SICK NOTE

Always SAKAT :nod

Hasta Not

Apparently hes signed a 2 year deal but on a pay as you play thats what is being reported. He will be skint soon  :laugh:

and another thing dont be suprised if Galatasaray make money from him. They got him for nothin ill bet you theyll sell him on at the end of the season if not before
Last edited by NANNY RED on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:12 pm

Hes had his toes off...no loyalty that!!

I always said Harry Kewell would make a good volleyball player!
Going to galatasaray with no toes?
He must have met a nasty rat cause he never lost them at LFC!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:45 am

Number 9 wrote:So Galatasaray fans are saying thankyou Liverpool? :D

Lets wait and see what they are saying in 3 years time when the useless money grabbing kunt has made about 4 and half appearances for them and spent about 90% of his time back in OZ getting treatment for his injuries while being paid by the club.
Then miraculously gets better and shuns a deal because he wants more money!
I'd like to say good luck Harry but i would'nt meen a word of it!

:no , I think kewell would be playing regularly , has gotten over all his injury problems .

All the best harry
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:51 am

destro wrote:
footballwolfx9 wrote:

Hes not a bad football player, it is Kewell the man NOT the player that is the problem for many on here. When fully fit ( and that is a big when ) he is a great player. We only got to see glimpses of him as a player and the feeling is that he sat on the bench or in the treatment room at Liverpool and picked up a huge payslip for doing so, he had the chance to repay the faith the fans and the club shown in him but decided not to do so, he wasn't prepared to take a cut in wages to be offered a new deal and that is part of the problem and explains the bad feeling some fans have towards him.

If he can get fit and stay fit then you will have a brilliant player on your hands, if he cant you will soon feel the same way that some Liverpool supporters feel about Kewell now.

Good post , hopefully he stays fit for you guys
Last edited by Toffeehater on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aussie Style » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:42 am

destro wrote:
footballwolfx9 wrote:

Absolute bullsh!it mate he WAS NOT offered a new contract by Liverpool. Rafa did not offer him a new contract as was reported. That is a fact.

Secondly, when you are sick from work and are entitled to get paid, I guarantee you dont tell the boss to take the money back. Who is anyone on here to have a go at him for accepting his wages. NO ONE on here would do any different, neither would I.
The bloke had a bad run with injuries, he looks to be over it now. All the best H you deserve a bit of good luck mate!
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Number 9 wrote:7 Kewell are you gonna change your name now that Harry has gone?? :D

yeah....i'm not sure what to yet tho
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Now that the Galatasaray switch is official, this thread is closed and all Kewell chat can be carried out HERE.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge