The rumour thread. - Time for a change maybe?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Sabre » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 pm

BRING BACK UNCLE ALBERT
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Firstly , its a rumor thread . You are free to post rumors on it unless i'm mistaken that there's a limit on it . I've already gotten a warning from woof and as u can see those rumors which are all talking about the same player i've copy and pasted in into the same post. Secondly like saint has said , whoever doesn't like a particular thread , give it a miss? why bother to read it , if you're gonna give negativity back to the poster . I really think that some people are going overboard with their reactions . If its a problem i won't post any more rumors , someone else can do it , than we'll see maybe 1 rumor a day or so .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:10 pm

bigmick wrote:No doubt if Phil was still here, he would already have started a "Toffeehaters Terrible....." thread. It would have been funny if he'd done it too.

Its always good to have fun at someone's expense isn't ?, especially ones that has good intentions . I don't see anything funny about creating a thread about that , and really expected better from a senior poster , one who is clearly respected by many and one of the most sensible around  :no
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
bigmick wrote:No doubt if Phil was still here, he would already have started a "Toffeehaters Terrible....." thread. It would have been funny if he'd done it too.

Its always good to have fun at someone's expense isn't ?, especially ones that has good intentions . I don't see anything funny about creating a thread about that , and really expected better from a senior poster , one who is clearly respected by many and one of the most sensible around  :no

:laugh:  :D

FFS relax its only a laugh!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 pm

s@int wrote:
stmichael wrote:if it's not broke, don't fix it.

spot on

To which I would add...... if you don't like a thread don't read it!

Well yeah Saint , but the eternal optimist in me makes me read almost each and every thread/post in the vain hope that there might just might be something in there worth reading.

You can imagine how f'ucking disappointing my days are .  :sniffle

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

i know mate but there's a limit ain't it?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:25 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Come on mate, half the forum joked on my Torres prediction and I'm still alive. At some point you have to receive jokes in newkit no matter who you are, I don't remember any regular that hasn't got his share!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:16 pm

The Rumour thread wasnt created to stop big posters like Toffeehater but to stop the :censored: posted by Welsh Wizard.

I enjoy reading all the posts no matter how wildly inaccurate they are because it shows you how players, agents and the club manipulate news to either attract attention to a player by association or create smokescreens to hide our true intentions.

I dont think we´re ever read about a player we REALLY wanted in this thread, didnt get but still found it to be a true pursuit??  Éeto last year maybe or was that hot air as well?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:50 pm

do transfer rumors go in here or only rumors about transfer rumor threads? I am confused ???

:p :D
JoeTerp

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Sabre wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Come on mate, half the forum joked on my Torres prediction and I'm still alive. At some point you have to receive jokes in newkit no matter who you are, I don't remember any regular that hasn't got his share!

wait till judge finds out about this thread  :p
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill