Pako - Could he be returning

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:40 am

zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
chiggz_likes_owen wrote:wat why did pako leave? cos he doesnt like rafa?

Cos rafa arrogant and p!ssed him off , face it rafa without pako has been terrible for the club , with that said , rafa may go in the summer and i can't see him coming back

YEH  :angry: FORGET PAKO - WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT HIM AY AY  :angry:

BRING BIIIIIGGG SAMMMMMMM YEH .... BIIIIIIG SAMMMM HE'S THE MANNNNNN  :buttrock  :buttrock

eh...?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:02 am

Rush Job wrote:
zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
chiggz_likes_owen wrote:wat why did pako leave? cos he doesnt like rafa?

Cos rafa arrogant and p!ssed him off , face it rafa without pako has been terrible for the club , with that said , rafa may go in the summer and i can't see him coming back

YEH  :angry: FORGET PAKO - WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT HIM AY AY  :angry:

BRING BIIIIIGGG SAMMMMMMM YEH .... BIIIIIIG SAMMMM HE'S THE MANNNNNN  :buttrock  :buttrock

eh...?

Agree totally.....eh?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:22 am

It doesn't seem Pako will be working with Rafa any time soon:

Question in "El Mundo" interview and answer by Rafa

In your task you don't count on Paco Aiestaran any more, who negotiated, with Ath. Bilbao, Barcelona and eventually Real Sociedad to leave you. Do you feel dissapointed of the way he left?

I feel very dissapointed. When you trust someone blindly and he dissapoints you as a person, the professional aspect loses all it's value, it becomes secondary. Sometimes the yearning of power changes a man a lot. I preffer to remember the good memories, but the situation was a surprise.

I translated this because I don't quite remember a harsh statement about Pako like that. It seems that Pako wanted to have his own project or have more power in the current one, and that led to a discussion.

The rest of the interview is not worth translating because he basically has said what you already have read from the official site quotes.
Last edited by Sabre on Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:10 am

Oh, but that can't be right Sabre, surely? Rafa has to be the b*stard, don't forget!

Can't you edit it so it looks like Rafa said "I am a c*nt and I forced out the vastly superior Pako to prevent him usurping me."?

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yates » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:00 am

I'd like to see him back.he was highly regaurded by everyone at anfield.but can't see it happening myself.:(
yates

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion