Pako - Could he be returning

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:00 pm

brenitez wrote:i remember thinking at the tme paco left we could go downhill from then.... anyone remember what happened to houllier's title challengers? .....we finished 2nd and then patrice bergues left the club and that was the end of houllier, it all went pear shaped after that.......

If history repeats itself....we will finish 4th this season by the skin of our teeth...sack rafa...hire mourinho and then win the champions league next season......  :buttrock
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Pako still leaves in Liverpool yes.

Pako's inmediate plans were to travel to Milanello and Munich to learn more about the training systems there.

Pako, the last time he was asked said that "I wanted to stay in Liverpool, and the Club wanted me to stay, but we saw that was impossible (because of Rafa I guess)".

I'd be happy if Rafa and Pako sorted out their differences.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:50 pm

wat why did pako leave? cos he doesnt like rafa?
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Despite being asked a lot by the Spanish press Pako has said not a bad word about Rafa, and he has spoken of Liverpool as the perfect club. That means that at least Pako doesn't want to harm Rafa or the club with yet another controversy, which speaks volumes about his good will about this club.

But it seems they didn't see things eye to eye, a football incompatibility, but Pako wouldn't say what this incompatibility is about.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:27 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:wat why did pako leave? cos he doesnt like rafa?

Cos rafa arrogant and p!ssed him off , face it rafa without pako has been terrible for the club , with that said , rafa may go in the summer and i can't see him coming back
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Toffeehater wrote:

Cos rafa arrogant and p!ssed him off , face it rafa without pako has been terrible for the club , with that said , rafa may go in the summer and i can't see him coming back

It just can't be coincidence ....most of original backroom staff have already left....  :no And now he only has a bunch of yes man....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:43 pm

heimdall wrote:Sack Rafa and give the job to Pako, he's got enough experience and I'm starting to think he was the brains in the whole operation, maybe that's why they fell out!

Tell me what you know about Pako and what his job is and exactly what it is that's so great that upstages his mentor? I don't know if Rafa has lost the plot or not, but I know for certain you have.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:47 pm

The_Rock wrote:
brenitez wrote:i remember thinking at the tme paco left we could go downhill from then.... anyone remember what happened to houllier's title challengers? .....we finished 2nd and then patrice bergues left the club and that was the end of houllier, it all went pear shaped after that.......

If history repeats itself....we will finish 4th this season by the skin of our teeth...sack rafa...hire mourinho and then win the champions league next season......  :buttrock

Yes, but going by that kind of logic, Rafa is sacked; he p*sses off to Milan; we draw them in the CL, and you know who always gets the better of Moureen in that competition, don't we?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Yes, but going by that kind of logic, Rafa is sacked; he p*sses off to Milan; we draw them in the CL, and you know who always gets the better of Moureen in that competition, don't we?

Figures and numbers don't mean anything and IF , that's a big IF , if that happens , rafa will be having a new team , and so would mourinho , so it's anyone's game
Last edited by Toffeehater on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Figures and numbers don't mean anything and IF , that's a big IF , if that happens , rafa will be having a new team , and so would mourinho , so it's anyone's game

Is it?

Compare our squad of '05 and '07 to Chelsea's mega bucks superstar squad, and I don't think it was won on talent alone. Wasn't "if's" or "buts" on those two occasions, was it?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

Is it?

Compare our squad of '05 and '07 to Chelsea's mega bucks superstar squad, and I don't think it was won on talent alone. Wasn't "if's" or "buts" on those two occasions, was it?

Money is a huge factor , we all know that . Realistically , i can't see rafa going to milan , he prob be headed back to spain with either Barcelona or Valencia ..
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:29 pm

COME BACK PAKO!!!!!

WE NEED YOUR PAKOTASTIC ABILITIES!!!!
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 am

i hope he comes bk no matter how good a manager they cant do it without a good right hand man in my opinion & i think its ashame pako left coz he was well liked by the players aswell as bein great at what he did.& i know benitez & pako would both want this but r stubborn :censored:as
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:Sack Rafa and give the job to Pako, he's got enough experience and I'm starting to think he was the brains in the whole operation, maybe that's why they fell out!

Tell me what you know about Pako and what his job is and exactly what it is that's so great that upstages his mentor? I don't know if Rafa has lost the plot or not, but I know for certain you have.

:nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Toffeehater wrote:

YEH  :angry: FORGET PAKO - WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT HIM AY AY  :angry:

BRING BIIIIIGGG SAMMMMMMM YEH .... BIIIIIIG SAMMMM HE'S THE MANNNNNN  :buttrock  :buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion