Gerard houllier - Support

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:25 pm

My argument wasnt about us playin every team off the park durin the treble winnin season, becos obviously we never, it just pi$$ed me off a little seeing people knock what was a great achievment at the time considering what had come previously, a league cup and a fa cup. All i am sayin is i dont think how lucky we were to win those cups, but how great the days where when we won each trophy and who knows when the next will come???. We all know theres an element of luck (or a lot of luck) when winning a trophy, theres just no need to go on about it.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:25 pm

Why should I support Houllier? He had a shot at one of the top jobs in football. He was well paid, and given both time and money to build a team. He failed. I can think of many other things to support other than Houllier. Kids with cancer, homeless people, unemployed... Think again; why should I support Houllier?
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:21 am

Well go and support those things then because your tireless critisism about everything to do with my club is annoying.
115-1073096938

Postby taff » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:26 am

OUR club
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:28 am

stu_the_red wrote:Well go and support those things then because your tireless critisism about everything to do with my club is annoying.

Steady on Stu.

What would you be saying for instance if after 6 years, £100million Benitez doesn't deliver the title or consistant CL qualification?

And it's our club!!!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion