"i'll consider my future if gerard houllier goes" - !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Traore_30_LFC » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:34 am

the sooner we get that pr##k out of the managers seat and get someone who knows the english game and who will not buy shitty players "for the future" then the better.
Traore_30_LFC

Postby Rimetto » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:25 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Blind faith?

The worst team in 13 years?

For christs sake get a grip.

We aren't as far away as some people would believe.

I can't even be arsed explaining.

When Houllier first took charge he installed a tactic then bought players to fit that tactic. When Houllier decided we needed a change he installed a new tactics and started buying players to fit that tactic... now let him finish the job he started and show the CLUB (AS A WHOLE!!!!) support.

I agree with you that he has changed his tactics and changes like that need time. The thing that really gets to me is when the likes of Biscan costs us 3 games in one month he keeps picking the idiot.

Same with Heskey he could be one of the most dangerous forwards in the premiership if he could be ar*ed. Stevie G said himself after the chelsea game he wished heskey done that week in week out. But no GH keeps the faith in him.

I do think GH can take us further he just needs to get more ruthless with the under achievers.
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:17 am

I think selection of players who have never proven themselves is the major beef about Houllier. Biscan is appalling as CB, only a blind man would think any different. Heskey is just not good enough for the Liverpool shirt, it is disgraceful that he has the same number as Aldridge. As for Diouf, we should never have bought him and we'll never get the money back for him
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:02 pm

Personally I think this quote from Stevie G was born out of his responsibilty as the club captain. He cleary sees the role of the captain includes backing the manager to the hilt.

You must take your cap off to him for this.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion