Loved the last part!! hahaha  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:49 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:
I think using bombs the way the Muslims do and the IRA did is the biggest act of cowardism. Killing innocent people like that especially the Muslims (fanatics) it would be nice to see them come out and fight like real men did. I knew an solidier who worked in N.Ireland and he said to me, 'the reason the IRA use bombs is because they cant shoot straight'   and they'd reluctantly get into gun fights with the British troops as they were no match for them.

Fighting like "real men" from a tactical viewpoint would be a mistake. When faced with a highly organised and well equipped professional military, paramilitary and terrorist tactics work best. Bombs cause maximum damage while minimising losses for those who plant them. It's also very effective in creating an atmosphere of uncertainty among the enemy population, since you had no idea where a bomb may explode.

It doesnt take a genius to kill many innocents though does it? If a madman wants to kill en masse then they will, and a majority of the time they do.

Exactly.

Oh and Niall, I do have a gripe with you and the Irish, Londons filthy with litter. They removed many bins in London years ago because of the IRA, so when you land at Heathrow do your bit, and pick up some British litter.  :D

I actually complained about a year ago to a colleague (in London office) about the lack of bins in the underground.

He then explained why.

I didnt have much of a comeback :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:43 pm

There used to be a Chemists round by where i lived and an arl fella used to run the show. Everything you wanted (or felt worried about) he would 'unofficially' offer an opinion on...nine out of ten times he would be spot on as well. People started trusting the chemist more than the f**kin GP's..No doubt there are numerous cases similar to that up and down the length and breadth of the land. Now granted, it wasnt in his remit to offer medical advice (upon which he used to make perfectly clear) But i know i felt TOTALLY at ease popping in there for a bit of reassurance every now and again, as opposed to waiting over an hour in a cough riddled waiting room full of depressed, whingeing arl biddies (who always seem to nail the appointment times to suit) and f**kin 16 year old Vicky Pollards with nothing more wrong with em than lazyitis and an itchy, drppy fanny...

F**k this country now, its gone the dogs.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Grudge » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:26 am

red37 wrote:There used to be a Chemists round by where i lived and an arl fella used to run the show. Everything you wanted (or felt worried about) he would 'unofficially' offer an opinion on...nine out of ten times he would be spot on as well. People started trusting the chemist more than the f**kin GP's..No doubt there are numerous cases similar to that up and down the length and breadth of the land. Now granted, it wasnt in his remit to offer medical advice (upon which he used to make perfectly clear) But i know i felt TOTALLY at ease popping in there for a bit of reassurance every now and again, as opposed to waiting over an hour in a cough riddled waiting room full of depressed, whingeing arl biddies (who always seem to nail the appointment times to suit) and f**kin 16 year old Vicky Pollards with nothing more wrong with em than lazyitis and an itchy, drppy fanny...

F**k this country now, its gone the dogs.

Itchy drippy fanny!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
The Grudge

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:12 am

If this had happened in a US airport, compared to Glasgow
Eyewitness accounts.
America:"Oh my God! There was a man on fire, he was running about, i just ran for my life. I thought i was gonna die, he got so close to me"
Glasgow "C*nt wis running aboot on fire, so a ran up n gave him a good boot, then decked him"
America:" I just wanna get home, away from here. I just wanna get home, I thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow:" here shug, am no leaving here till am oan a f*ckin' plane!"
America:" there was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we didn't know what was happening thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow:"F*ck this fir a kerry oan, moan we ll get a pint in"
America:" We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran for my life"
Glasgow:"a swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae even open his boot, he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws"
America: there was this huge explosion, it sounded like war, I thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow:" There wis a bang, yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire it wis like that"
America:" I'm too traumatized even to speak, I thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow "here mate, gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it"

These are actual quotes from the airport crew bloke :-

John just surpassed himself on the National ITV news. The interviewer asked
"What message do you have for the bombers" - he replied "This is Glasgow we'll just set about you"

John did an interview on cnn and they asked how he restrained the guy and he said "me and other folk were just tryin to get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him" !

From the Guardian :-
John Smeaton, a member of ground crew at Glasgow airport, also confronted one of the men who was fighting with a policeman. "I decided, I've got to do something here, and I came to help the policeman and I got a kick in. Other passengers were getting kicks at him.

"The flames were going in two directions. It's like it's under pressure. You know when you're younger, you put a can of Lynx [aftershave] in the fire, and it's like a flame thrower."

http://www.johnsmeaton.com/

"saw Mr Smeaton describe how his first thought on being confronted by the two desperate suspects in a burning car as he smoked a cigarette during his break was: "What's the score? I've got to get this sorted"

"That’s right Osama, this is how we do things in Raintown. This ain’t London. There’s no stiff English upper lip here, no WAGs. And it sure ain’t Edinburgh - they’d all be hiding in Harvey Nicks and hysterically babbling about their Tuscan villas. There’s no ‘Big J’ in Edinburgh airport, there’s no ‘Smeato’ at Heathrow. Here we take the law into our own hands. And feet."

From RAWK
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:14 am

After the initial naming of the first suspect, singed majeep, authorities have now also named the second suspect.

Mustapha Skingraft  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:24 am

Ciggy wrote:If this had happened in a US airport, compared to Glasgow
Eyewitness accounts.
America:"Oh my God! There was a man on fire, he was running about, i just ran for my life. I thought i was gonna die, he got so close to me"
Glasgow "C*nt wis running aboot on fire, so a ran up n gave him a good boot, then decked him"
America:" I just wanna get home, away from here. I just wanna get home, I thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow:" here shug, am no leaving here till am oan a f*ckin' plane!"
America:" there was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we didn't know what was happening thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow:"F*ck this fir a kerry oan, moan we ll get a pint in"
America:" We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran for my life"
Glasgow:"a swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae even open his boot, he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws"
America: there was this huge explosion, it sounded like war, I thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow:" There wis a bang, yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire it wis like that"
America:" I'm too traumatized even to speak, I thought i was gonna die"
Glasgow "here mate, gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it"

These are actual quotes from the airport crew bloke :-

John just surpassed himself on the National ITV news. The interviewer asked
"What message do you have for the bombers" - he replied "This is Glasgow we'll just set about you"

John did an interview on cnn and they asked how he restrained the guy and he said "me and other folk were just tryin to get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him" !

From the Guardian :-
John Smeaton, a member of ground crew at Glasgow airport, also confronted one of the men who was fighting with a policeman. "I decided, I've got to do something here, and I came to help the policeman and I got a kick in. Other passengers were getting kicks at him.

"The flames were going in two directions. It's like it's under pressure. You know when you're younger, you put a can of Lynx [aftershave] in the fire, and it's like a flame thrower."

http://www.johnsmeaton.com/

"saw Mr Smeaton describe how his first thought on being confronted by the two desperate suspects in a burning car as he smoked a cigarette during his break was: "What's the score? I've got to get this sorted"

"That’s right Osama, this is how we do things in Raintown. This ain’t London. There’s no stiff English upper lip here, no WAGs. And it sure ain’t Edinburgh - they’d all be hiding in Harvey Nicks and hysterically babbling about their Tuscan villas. There’s no ‘Big J’ in Edinburgh airport, there’s no ‘Smeato’ at Heathrow. Here we take the law into our own hands. And feet."

From RAWK

smeaton is a legend, you even pledge money to buy him a pint   :D
112-1077774096

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:After the initial naming of the first suspect, singed majeep, authorities have now also named the second suspect.

Mustapha Skingraft  :D

werent they helped by mohammed zonfire?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:33 pm

police have disovered the reason for the flooding in the ulivie resevoirs in sheffield, the have detained a muslim man for crashing his car into the resevoirs.

They have since let the man go stating -

It's the start of RAM A DAM.   boom boom. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:40 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:police have disovered the reason for the flooding in the ulivie resevoirs in sheffield, the have detained a muslim man for crashing his car into the resevoirs.

I thought it was the start of RAM-A-VAN.  :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:police have disovered the reason for the flooding in the ulivie resevoirs in sheffield, the have detained a muslim man for crashing his car into the resevoirs.

:laugh:   :bowdown
account deleted by request

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum