Britan under attack?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:49 pm

yeah the old coded warnings, but not always mate
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm

I think using bombs the way the Muslims do and the IRA did is the biggest act of cowardism. Killing innocent people like that especially the Muslims (fanatics) it would be nice to see them come out and fight like real men did. I knew an solidier who worked in N.Ireland and he said to me, 'the reason the IRA use bombs is because they cant shoot straight' :D  and they'd reluctantly get into gun fights with the British troops as they were no match for them.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:19 pm

I usually try to stay out of these type of threads, but I am becoming concerned that some of the people arrested for the terrorist attacks are doctors. Shipman has already shown how open our medical system is to misuse, and how the important doctor - patient trust can lead to tragedy, when exploited.
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:33 pm

s@int wrote:I usually try to stay out of these type of threads, but I am becoming concerned that some of the people arrested for the terrorist attacks are doctors. Shipman has already shown how open our medical system is to misuse, and how the important doctor - patient trust can lead to tragedy, when exploited.

Saint goes to see his doctor

Saint- doctor i'm not feeling very well , i think i've got a virus

Doc - well mr saint i got this new medicine that can cure everything , would you like to try some ?

Saint - that sounds to good to be true doc , what's it called ?

Doc  - SEMTEX. :)
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 pm

I think using bombs the way the Muslims do and the IRA did is the biggest act of cowardism. Killing innocent people like that especially the Muslims (fanatics) it would be nice to see them come out and fight like real men did. I knew an solidier who worked in N.Ireland and he said to me, 'the reason the IRA use bombs is because they cant shoot straight'   and they'd reluctantly get into gun fights with the British troops as they were no match for them.

Fighting like "real men" from a tactical viewpoint would be a mistake. When faced with a highly organised and well equipped professional military, paramilitary and terrorist tactics work best. Bombs cause maximum damage while minimising losses for those who plant them. It's also very effective in creating an atmosphere of uncertainty among the enemy population, since you had no idea where a bomb may explode.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:54 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:
I think using bombs the way the Muslims do and the IRA did is the biggest act of cowardism. Killing innocent people like that especially the Muslims (fanatics) it would be nice to see them come out and fight like real men did. I knew an solidier who worked in N.Ireland and he said to me, 'the reason the IRA use bombs is because they cant shoot straight'   and they'd reluctantly get into gun fights with the British troops as they were no match for them.

Fighting like "real men" from a tactical viewpoint would be a mistake. When faced with a highly organised and well equipped professional military, paramilitary and terrorist tactics work best. Bombs cause maximum damage while minimising losses for those who plant them. It's also very effective in creating an atmosphere of uncertainty among the enemy population, since you had no idea where a bomb may explode.

It doesnt take a genius to kill many innocents though does it? If a madman wants to kill en masse then they will, and a majority of the time they do.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:58 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
s@int wrote:I usually try to stay out of these type of threads, but I am becoming concerned that some of the people arrested for the terrorist attacks are doctors. Shipman has already shown how open our medical system is to misuse, and how the important doctor - patient trust can lead to tragedy, when exploited.

Saint goes to see his doctor

Saint- doctor i'm not feeling very well , i think i've got a virus

Doc - well mr saint i got this new medicine that can cure everything , would you like to try some ?

Saint - that sounds to good to be true doc , what's it called ?

Doc  - SEMTEX. :)

:laugh: Unfortunately the first thing doctors usually say to me is drop your trousers and bend over, I usually just make sure they only have one hand on my shoulders, and not both, now I have to worry about semtex as well!  :down:
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:10 am

Our Doctor is the laziest f**kin w@nker on this earth. You're lucky if the c**t looks up from the desk at yer!! And when he eventually does, you want to knock the tw@ts sneering expression from his *#'xx! face....

I walk in and go..."Im not feelin great Doc" - its "Viral" says he.

The missus goes...and its "Viral"

She takes one of the kids who's not well...of course it has to be "Viral"

One of the mums from our lads school went in with her sick 4 year old daughter...no question about it, hands down it was without a shadow of a doubt....you guessed it, bleedin - "viral"

Only it wasn't f**kin VIRAL

it was f**kin  'B A C T E R I A L'  Meningitis!!!  Good job she twigged the dozy bast@rd and took her up to A&E in time for treatment.

Kunt.   :angry:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:24 am

red37 wrote:Our Doctor is the laziest f**kin w@nker on this earth. You're lucky if the c**t looks up from the desk at yer!! And when he eventually does, you want to knock the tw@ts sneering expression from his *#'xx! face....

One of the mums from our lads school went in with her sick 4 year old daughter...no question about it, hands down it was without a shadow of a doubt....you guessed it, bleedin - "viral"

it was f**kin  'B A C T E R I A L'  Meningitis!!!  Good job she twigged the dozy bast@rd and took her up to A&E in time for treatment.

Your not alone, when I first met my missus many moons ago she had her doctor and I had mine, but she was so adamant her doctor was better. My first born was always ill, breathing problems mainly and everytime CALPOL ! yeah CALPOL will sort it, after about 3 months, I had enough, took him to my doctor and in the space of a week he was cured fully, now 11 years old and a little git !

Its amazing how these cretins get away with it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:14 am

red37 wrote:Our Doctor is the laziest f**kin w@nker on this earth. You're lucky if the c**t looks up from the desk at yer!! And when he eventually does, you want to knock the tw@ts sneering expression from his *#'xx! face....

Talking of W*nk doctors, mate, there's one up at my practise who just doesn't know how to be civil.

The NHS is struggling, and the practises are opening longer and longer to fit in all the patients who make appointments, so when I waited until I really couldn't wait any longer to see the doc, he had a f*cking pop at me!

"Why did you wait until now to come and tell me?"

THEN, the next time I saw the c*nt for something entirely unrelated, the silly b*stard said I shouldn't have seen him - for Laryngitis, for Christ's sake! (How anyone can expect a normal person to diagnose that is beyond me, when there are several throat infections/afflictions that feel pretty much the bleeding same.)

Arrogant, hypocritical f*cker. :no
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:06 am

Kharhaz wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:

It doesnt take a genius to kill many innocents though does it? If a madman wants to kill en masse then they will, and a majority of the time they do.

Exactly.

Oh and Niall, I do have a gripe with you and the Irish, Londons filthy with litter. They removed many bins in London years ago because of the IRA, so when you land at Heathrow do your bit, and pick up some British litter.  :D
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 am

lets inject some humour

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:06 am

Our Doctor is the laziest f**kin w@nker on this earth. You're lucky if the c**t looks up from the desk at yer!! And when he eventually does, you want to knock the tw@ts sneering expression from his *#'xx! face....

Kunt.   

What? they are using that excuses of the virus when they don't know the diagnostic UP THERE ASWELL??

I guess they do international doctor meetings and agree the new excuses. Here, wherever you have something in the stomach and they do not want to make thorough tests, it's always a virus that is affecting many people.

A friend of mine had a bad diagnosis of salmonellosis and lost lots of KG because of it, lucky he didn't go to the hospital later. :angry: I avoid doctors as much as I can.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:08 am

i am quite lucky with doctors i think, i have insurance, go to the hospital, all the tests are done straight away on treatment administered, obviously the hospital make the money from the insurance but it does ensure treatment.

but when i was in the UK my GP died an alcoholic, theres a good advert for you   :D
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:31 am

Fella I knew broke his ankle, he went to the a hospital here in London , they strapped him up and sent him home , after a couple of weeks he went to the hospital again complaining that his leg was becoming really painfull (it was all inflamed and slightly swollen . The gave him some painkillers and made an appointment for him to come back another day. He never made it , the poor b'ugger collapsed and died 24hrs later from blood poisoning caused by the broken ankle.

NHS in this country has become an 'effin joke. Completely swamped and more "managers" than doctors. :angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum