Britan under attack?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dundalk » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Yesterday 2 bombs were stopped from going off in London and today a jeep slams into Glasgow airport in flames. These 2 attacks thank God didn't kill anyone bur is Britain now under attack or are these separate?

I really hope there is not more to come!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:17 pm

Dundalk wrote:but is Britain now under attack

You think!
LFC2007

Postby red37 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:17 pm

Welcome to the Hotseat Mr Brown.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundalk » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:20 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

You think!

Well so far its only 2 attacks and hopefully thats it. I know the country has been put on a state of alert but Im asking is that it or do you think there is more to come?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Dundalk wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

You think!

Well so far its only 2 attacks and hopefully thats it. I know the country has been put on a state of alert but Im asking is that it or do you think there is more to come?

It's not as if this is something out of the ordinary, it's been expected. There was 7/7, 21/7. Ever since there have been terrorist plots e.g. transatlantic bombings, fertiliser bomb plot.

I don't think the latest attempts are unexpected, our intelligence services and anti-terror agencies have been saying to us time and time again - we are at risk - it's not a matter of IF but WHEN.

In answer to your question, yes I certainly think there are more terrorist attacks to come.
LFC2007

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 pm

Meh, just get on with life.

Best way to show strength.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garcia10 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:26 pm

I wish these muslims would do something useful and f.ucking bombs the Yanks. No more US, no more problems.
Garcia10

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:26 pm

Liverpool John Lennon airport closed until further notice.
Now Mr Brown are you going to grow some balls and kick these terrorists out and not allow any more in?
Some how I doubt it.
Tony feckin b@stard Blair has caused this to happen its now time we stood up for ourselves and get Great Britain back to what it used to be.
Immigration must be halted asap and no one else aloud in those who dont wish to be here should leave.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:29 pm

Garcia10 wrote:I wish these muslims would do something useful and f.ucking bombs the Yanks. No more US, no more problems.

How about some muslims get a life and stop feckin blowing everyone up hey?
I dont like Bush but the American population are not to blame for one person neither are we.
Blowing people up in the name of Allah whos died a billion years ago is pretty feckin pathetic.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garcia10 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:33 pm

I couldn't agree more with you, but they can stop that after they wipe the US off the map. BANG BANG, all gone. *Evil Stalin Laugh*.
Garcia10

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:36 pm

I am very fuckin angry now cause me cousin is stuck at JLA getting a flight to the Isle of Man I wont see her for months, my mum and dad are going on a cruise on monday from JLA I swear to god any terrorist kunting b@stard blows any of my family up at an airport will have hell to pay.
And I mean that.
I wont accept it take it from me I wont.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:Liverpool John Lennon airport closed until further notice.
Now Mr Brown are you going to grow some balls and kick these terrorists out and not allow any more in?
Some how I doubt it.
Tony feckin b@stard Blair has caused this to happen its now time we stood up for ourselves and get Great Britain back to what it used to be.
Immigration must be halted asap and no one else aloud in those who dont wish to be here should leave.

I agree that Immigration ahs become too lax, but you can't stop it altogether. The 7/7/ terror attacks were homegrown so I don't see how it would stop the attacks, it may limit them, but the threat won't go away be closing our borders.
It would be a boost for the terrorists if we did that, they would be influencing our way of life and we need a certain degree of immigration to sustain our economy anyway.

But yes, Blair ballsed it big style, it's no coincidence that British foreign policy and these attacks are linked.
LFC2007

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:41 pm

Garcia10 wrote:I couldn't agree more with you, but they can stop that after they wipe the US off the map. BANG BANG, all gone. *Evil Stalin Laugh*.

Id prefer the yanks on me side put it that way even though I dont like Bush I prefer him to terrorists.
Hes a sly fox but atleast its a sly fox you know.
Instead of a shower of b@stards willing to drive cars full of explosives into people.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garcia10 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:49 pm

The US are the biggest terrorists going.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. - Oscar Wilde.

So true, God Bless Putin!
Garcia10

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:52 pm

LFC2007 wrote:I agree that Immigration ahs become too lax, but you can't stop it altogether. The 7/7/ terror attacks were homegrown so I don't see how it would stop the attacks, it may limit them, but the threat won't go away be closing our borders.
It would be a boost for the terrorists if we did that, they would be influencing our way of life and we need a certain degree of immigration to sustain our economy anyway.

But yes, Blair ballsed it big style, it's no coincidence that British foreign policy and these attacks are linked.

Its not homegrown though is it?
If you are born in Britain your parents decide how you grow up.
And lets face it none of them terrorists like it here but its an easy ride and free NHS look at that horrible b@stard with the hook and glass eye, and Tony Blair payed for his sermons  :no
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum