Do u like the rugby? - Six nations tournament & st. helens

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:59 pm

no ireland lost because an IRISH VIDEO REF awarded france a last minute try against scotland. you couldn't make it up. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:23 pm

stmichael wrote:no ireland lost because an IRISH VIDEO REF awarded france a last minute try against scotland. you couldn't make it up. :laugh:

Indeed.

For all the problems football has you'd never get a situation where a team like France, in the final game of the championship, know what exact score they need to win. I mean, in the football world cup, all the final group stage matches are played simulatenously (within each group).
Last edited by JBG on Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby hello_red » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:20 pm

marie wrote:Yes, i know that St. Helens it´s a team of Merseyside, it´s not a national team. Only i do not like open two post for it, and i speak about the 6 nations and about St Helens here.

I like know more about rugby, coz i do not know very much. U see? In Spain the rugby it´s not a big sport, here are fews teams and they are very bad.

I woke my interest up for this sport, a little time ago. I would like to learn about it.

st helens in merseyside? haha go to st. helens and say that! there lancashire through and through, although they are technically merseyside.

plus Wigan all the way, there like liverpool in the fact that they dominated everything in the 80s then took a major slump in form in the 90s. they are slowly climbing the league again but not as fast as liverpool i might add!

i like rugby, i played it as a kid and well but then i got into football and loved every second of it.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:16 am

stmichael wrote:no ireland lost because an IRISH VIDEO REF awarded france a last minute try against scotland. you couldn't make it up. :laugh:

He got confused about which team was wearing blue that day. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum