Gillett and hicks: the first interview

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:16 pm

I will say that when I saw this, I was upset and in the other transfer topic I put in views that basically came down to I did not want Americans taking over the club. I made some wrongful comments, and I look back now as they were really stupid and knee jerk.

After reading this interview I have calm down and relaxed over the situation. I think they seemed like they are really looking forward to the future of this club and doing everything they can to bring the team where we have been desiring the team should been since the 1989-1990 season.

I last want to say when Tom Hicks was talking about him smiling as he held the Stanley Cup, I looked up on my wall and looked at a poster of Gerrard holding the Champions League Cup. It made me smile and if they can put as much heart into this club as he put into that Stanley Cup winning side. Then it will all make us smile as he did that night.

YNWA
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pedro Maradona » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:35 pm

PR spin is a wonderful thing.....Sabre is right words are words and facts are facts...lets wait and see.....
Pedro Maradona

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion